Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Swallow the grandma pill

NoBitches

NoBitches

Banned
-

In b4 dnw, skip to 10:15.

Over the course of 2 days the grandma managed to get 675 likes. Before you cope that most of them were old men, no some of them were actually young chads/chadlites.
Meanwhile the 28 year old guys tinder got a grand total of 0 likes even with tinder platinum.

Even as 28 year old man you still don't even have 1% of the smv of your grandma :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

im gona go insane if i stay here :feelskek:

I watched this video long time ago. Men would fuck anything with a hole.

Meanwhile grandpa is busy with dementia in his nursing home

In b4 dnw, skip to 10:15.

Over the course of 2 days the grandma managed to get 675 likes. Before you cope that most of them were old men, no some of them were actually young chads/chadlites.
Meanwhile the 28 year old guys tinder got a grand total of 0 likes even with tinder platinum.

Even as 28 year old man you still don't even have 1% of the smv of your grandma :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Can go for a granny now....lmmaaooo

Foids suck dick, and take it up the ass - true toilets that many males would want to use.

Foids suck dick, and take it up the ass - true toilets that many males would want to use.
I didn’t even mention their vaginas - because, modern toilets don’t like to let guys use that hole, because they could get pregnant.

a few more days it would be in the thousands

At this point this is just common knowledge

Old STD ridden dried up egg cartoon incontinence stricken poontang of a 60+ year old foid has more value then a young 20 year old man in his prime of average looks and stature will ever have in his lifetime, now add in truecel factor and we're in the chum bucket feasting.

Foids can't lose.