Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Swallow the dickpill

im not so sure, those are size queens who went big dick hunting on omegle

This is like worrying about where to dock your yacht as a homeless hobo.

If women can't stand your face, they probably won't see your dick.

This is like worrying about where to dock your yacht as a homeless hobo.

If women can't stand your face, they probably won't see your dick.

This. My best friend was dating two people, one was a typical "Nice guy" and she said he was "By far the best sex/biggest dick shes ever had", but she'd always crawl back to the chad she was dating cause "he's just so much more interesting/i'm more attracted to him", despite him nutting in 5 mins and having a 5 inch dick.

This. My best friend was dating two people, one was a typical "Nice guy" and she said he was "By far the best sex/biggest dick shes ever had", but she'd always crawl back to the chad she was dating cause "he's just so much more interesting/i'm more attracted to him", despite him nutting in 5 mins and having a 5 inch dick.

if women care so much about dicks, why do they obsess over good faces ? lol

a chad face with a micro penis is infinitely better than an average guy with a 9 inch dick

if women care so much about dicks, why do they obsess over good faces ? lol

a chad face with a micro penis is infinitely better than an average guy with a 9 inch dick
Another example i have is an online friend i have who complains about his dick being small (He's 4 inches), he's a chad in terms of height/face/frame and he's bedded over 50 women, we joke around about him having a small dick then he reminds us that he's been with more women than all of us combined.
That being said his issue is that due to his dick size, he can't KEEP a woman and they either only see him once or if they do date him they cheat on him.

getting one night stands > than showing off your dick, alone, on the internet to other men and bragging

The relationship between penis size and vaginal orgasms is not properly understood by normies. A woman needs to have two important preconditions fulfilled:

1) Penis size. My 5 inch pencil is simply not going to stretch or manipulate the average vagina enough for a woman to have more than moderate sensation.

2) Physical attractiveness. A big dick on an ugly guy is just going to hurt if she even lets it get that far, because she finds him repulsive.

However if you combine the two, I believe THAT is the zone where women get predictable vaginal orgasms. Any woman, bearing in mind some women have differently sized/shaped vaginas and thus penis requirements.

That is the reason James Deen makes his fans cum so outrageously hard from just penetration and less than a minute of thrusting. They are already super turned on by his very attractive face, and his big dick seals the deal from a mechanical standpoint. Some of the girls have to beg him to stop because they are orgasming so much they can't take it.

The relationship between penis size and vaginal orgasms is not properly understood by normies. A woman needs to have two important preconditions fulfilled:

1) Penis size. My 5 inch pencil is simply not going to stretch or manipulate the average vagina enough for a woman to have more than moderate sensation.

2) Physical attractiveness. A big dick on an ugly guy is just going to hurt if she even lets it get that far, because she finds him repulsive.

However if you combine the two, I believe THAT is the zone where women get predictable vaginal orgasms. Any woman, bearing in mind some women have differently sized/shaped vaginas and thus penis requirements.

That is the reason James Deen makes his fans cum so outrageously hard from just penetration and less than a minute of thrusting. They are already super turned on by his very attractive face, and his big dick seals the deal from a mechanical standpoint. Some of the girls have to beg him to stop because they are orgasming so much they can't take it.
Girth stretches vag not length. If you have a 5 inch with good girth you will be OK. Girth>length

Girth stretches vag not length. If you have a 5 inch with good girth you will be OK. Girth>length

Length and girth are both required for maximum stimulation of all possible nerve clusters. Girth tends to be rated higher than length, but girth doesn't vary that considerably and for most women slightly above average girth is enough. Length on the other hand varies massively. 5 inches isn't enough to fully penetrate to the end of the vagina and varies by position as well, there is zero chance of ever hitting the A-spot with a 5incher which is arguably the trigger for a lot of vaginal orgasms.