Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Swag vs. nigger: a comparative analysis and its lessons for racial politics in America

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Swag and nigger are search-terms that are used at near parity now:

So it stands to reason that the regions in which they are used will reveal a lot about the state of racial politics in America, and represent "organic" trends.

Regions where swag is popular:

Regions where nigger is popular:

Notably, swag is most popular in the Blackest state of the Union, Mississippi, and nigger is most popular in the Whitest state of the Union, West Virginia.

Moreover, West Virginia and Mississippi are the most impoverished and the second most impoverished states in the Union, respectively.

Mississippi is 37% Black with a median household income of $44,717, and West Virginia is 95% White with a median household income of $44,097.

In Mississippi, the median household income of Black families in particular is $41,361 (as compared to $70,632 for White families), which shows that West Virginians incomemog Blacks in Mississippi -- the latter representing the most impoverished demographic cohort in America.

Conclusion: people not only become more race conscious according to how impoverished they are, but this same impoverishment is also conducive to the growth and sustenance of grassroots culture, as represented by the swag of niggers.

Swag has faded as a search term nationally, but remains prominent in areas where niggers are most impoverished. Likewise, nigger is not a common national search term, but is prominent in areas where Whites are most impoverished.

This is because the corollary of economic poverty and dislocation is social strength and continuity, and the same social undercurrents which create culture also feed in-group preference (or the exclusion of others).

Swag and nigger are both expressions of what it truly means to be American.

Even as a white racist I gotta admit that niggers got a lot of swag.

Props to all swaggers out there.

Btw your thread is spergy af I hope that was just copy paste.

Do not want swag waifu

Cope. My findings will get plagiarized by a mainstream editorial, since I am so incisive.

A tale of two states:

West Virginia and Mississippi. Niggers and whites.

Poverty and flourishing. Culture and racism.

Last edited:
BBC power again

Even as a white racist I gotta admit that niggers got a lot of swag.

Props to all swaggers out there.

Swag is life, Swag>looks>personality, over if u dont have swag

Swigger = swagger and nigger