Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sv3rige reviews MSM propaganda hit piece on meat eating chad

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-

Great video, I’d recommend emulating the guy in the video. You might actually become chad (at least for some of you on here).

you eat raw meat and get ecoli, you'll be begging for a bullet to the head while in the hospital

you eat raw meat and get ecoli, you'll be begging for a bullet to the head while in the hospital

''There is zero proof to it.'' - sv3rige, despite the fact he once got paralyzed.
But regardless of this. It is interesting what the media is doing. They also attack vegans, but yet again they actually support them in a political sense. They also attack (raw) meat eater directly and the media also pushes the agenda of ''eating meat = not only unhealthy, but it is even considered as evil''.

They are trying to take evrything from us now.
At the same time we can find soy in multiple products, even in noodles for example. Soy (isoflavone) is considered as endocrine disruptor, even officially. Yet nobody talks about it. They say the impact is not significant. But significant does not mean it has no impact whatsoever.

I just watched the video and it is really cringy. First of all, Frank only has less gains, not because of his diet, but due to his own delusional beliefs about fitness. Here’s his video he made that highlights that.

But he’s still right about raw meat. He also looks healthier than any vegan that I’ve ever seen. You should rewatch Sv3rige’s “epitome of malnourishment” series just for a comparison. Plants do not digest like meet, so in other words, it’ll simply rot in your own body. Thus they have to use steroids and other pharmaceuticals for their malnutrition.

I love me a big ol burger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back