Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Suspended from college for a year

UserHusayn

UserHusayn

Greycel
So as of October 2nd, until May 23rd, I'm not allowed to earn credit hours or attend my University.

The basic gist of what happened was I got into a nasty verbal and phone argument with other women students on my University.

I was sick as a man of receiving a lot of nasty comments from women. Women have yelled at me in the past for being "creepy" and making people uncomfortable", and I got really angry, so I adopted this attitude of;

"No more taking shit from people, if someone yells at my, I will yell back twice as hard. If someone were to hit me, I will hit twice as hard."

This ended up backfiring on me severely, as I was reported to the University Police.

Until May 23
Saint ER day

Until May 23
Saint ER day
Actually, you’re right.

The 2014 Isla Vista killings were two misogynistic terror attacks that occurred in Isla Vista, California, United States. On the evening of Friday, May 23, 22-year-old Elliot Rodgerkilled six people and injured fourteen others by gunshot, stabbing and vehicle-ramming near the campus of the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB) before fatally shooting himself.

I had a similar experience with foids in high school. The end result was I just got bullied more by the whore foid and her group. It taught me you can't win against foids, unless you're giga iq and can hack them or something.

AnothER reason why you shouldn’t go to college/univERsity

Nah man ftee my boy UserHusayn he dindu nuffin

"No more taking shit from people, if someone yells at my, I will yell back twice as hard. If someone were to hit me, I will hit twice as hard."

This ended up backfiring on me severely, as I was reported to the University Police.
This is what happens when you stand up against Jews. Just ask Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran.

Typical double standards

This is what happens when you stand up against Jews. Just ask Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran.
Women and jews the natural whores and sluts of Babylonian Feminism, Bolshevistic red terror Ideology.

Foids never face consequences for their behavior.
Exactly. At my last job a foid insulted me multiple times and never got fired. Meanwhile I reciprocate once and I'm a goner. Absolute joke

The only good thing about colleges is the mass shootings that happen at them. The ability to bring together so many young attractive chads aged 18-24 into one place, makes it the perfect stomping grounds for any ER Saint

Why are they talking to you like that in the first place?

So as of October 2nd, until May 23rd, I'm not allowed to earn credit hours or attend my University.

The basic gist of what happened was I got into a nasty verbal and phone argument with other women students on my University.

I was sick as a man of receiving a lot of nasty comments from women. Women have yelled at me in the past for being "creepy" and making people uncomfortable", and I got really angry, so I adopted this attitude of;

You revealed your powerlevel, rip

how tf do you get suspended for yelling at wh0res?
it's probably a larp, but tbf universities are soy shitholes so they would probably whiteknight like that