Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Suspend your Foid hatred and tell me if I should get a female surgeon for fillers.

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
For example this one:

My reasoning being that a woman knows what is best aesthetically speaking, she knows what adjustments to make to make a face attractive to her. Therefore I will get a better result going with a female surgeon doing my filling injection than I would going with a male surgeon. Also female doctors are pretty decent since foid brain is wired for multitasking.

If you think this is not a good idea then tell me why.

She intrinsically hates you since you are an incel and will stop you from ever trying to ascend.

She intrinsically hates you since you are an incel and will stop you from ever trying to ascend.
True. They are likely to fuck you up out of spite.

True. They are likely to fuck you up out of spite.
That is possible. I was hoping It would be more of a pity reaction. But do you really believe a foid surgeon would risk her prestige (because I sure as fuck would plaster that shit all over everywhere) just to spite some broken down cel?

Was she hired for competence or for being womanks, i'd much rather have a sub5 perform surgeries and procedures on me at least I know it was academia and skill that got him to where he is and not sleeping with the boss and smiling at the teacher every morning.

If you think this is not a good idea then tell me why.
Do you know that fillers are temporary? Not worth it unless you are going to rope soon after so that you don't have to deal with the migration of the filler and the bloated face that results.

Yeah, she'll most likely botch you on purpose because she doesn't want you to pass on your bad genes. If fillers made you ascend foids wouldn't be able to tell that you have shit genes.
This is retarded speculation. Women don't even practice intrasexual competition.

Was she hired for competence or for being womanks, i'd much rather have a sub5 perform surgeries and procedures on me at least I know it was academia and skill that got him to where he is and not sleeping with the boss and smiling at the teacher every morning.
If you were going to avoid female surgeons, this would be the reason why.

Do you know that fillers are temporary? Not worth it unless you are going to rope soon after so that you don't have to deal with the migration of the filler and the bloated face that results.
Yes but I will do a filler for my nose. Non-surgical nosejob to smooth out the bumps. It will be a minor procedure I know its temporary it doesn't matter rly, as long as I have sex thanks to it I will be satisfied. I might also use it on my jaw to smooth out and bring out my Gonial angle even more as it is the only good feature on my face.

For my chin I will not use a filler, I will do fat grift transfer. That is permanent.
Valid reason, I shall investigate further.

This + women on average have worse motor skills than men

That is possible. I was hoping It would be more of a pity reaction. But do you really believe a foid surgeon would risk her prestige (because I sure as fuck would plaster that shit all over everywhere) just to spite some broken down cel?
Who would hear a botched incel, dude just go to a man surgeon, how hard is that

You dont know how evil women are? No heart just alot of holes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back