Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Susan Wojcicki stepping down as yourtube CEO

Meh, from cunt to cuck most likely.

They hate to see a girlboss winning

This has no effect on my life.

Meh, from cunt to cuck most likely.
THIS WHORE NAME SOUNDS LIKE AUSCHWITZ FUCKING JEWISH ESCAPED FUCKING KIKES FROM POORLAND MIXED WITH MONGOLOIDS FAKE WITE FUCKING SLAVES ANYWAY SUBHUMAN KIKE WHORE FINANCED BY ILLUMINATI NWO AGENDA (IN VIDEO GAME)

We gained value after that, she gave YouTube a bad rep with their users especially removing dislikes
The removing dislikes has got to be the stupidest decision she's ever made. I use an extension to show the dislikes.

Last edited:
A kike steps down to be replaced probably by even more irredeemable kike. Shrugs.

One Jew stepped down, another takes its place.

The removing disliked has got to be the stupidest decision she's ever made. I use an extension to show the dislikes.
I also added an extension, haven’t noticed much else, though it’s funny when their vids get disliked to oblivion lmao

I also added an extension, haven’t noticed much else, though it’s funny when their vids get disliked to oblivion lmao
Me when I watch a video from the official YouTube channel get disliked to oblivion
palp.jpg

She did it to appease to big media and advertiser's
That's the main reason, as YouTube is mainly just Corporations nowadays. The vast majority of the most popular "YouTubers" are corporations.

A jew being replaced by another jew
Imagine my shock