Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Survival tips for new high school?

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
School is about to start and I'm going to a new school, I only have 1 friend there but the fucking bitch secretery didnt let us go in the same class so I will be alone. I also hate socializing with people I dont know due to social anxiety and low energy. The only thkng I hate more than foids is school and slutfoids in schools. Like school makes me more depressed than anything else.

Other kids will test you and start conversation with you. Whatever they say, just go with it. Don’t be shy and weak, be coolspirited and participate in class discussions as soon as you start. This will make you look smart, reliable, and a good person to be around.

Other kids will test you and start conversation with you. Whatever they say, just go with it. Don’t be shy and weak, be coolspirited and participate in class discussions as soon as you start. This will make you look smart, reliable, and a good person to be around.
"just dont be shy":bluepill::soy::soy: thats the same as saying "just be confident bro" but I know what you mean I'm more of a masculinecel I will try to make them scared of me that they dont mess with me and I can Rot alone in class without anyone bothering.

FREQ ENTADOR de Rel gios da marca PU Couro Mec nico Autom tico Dos Homens Rel

so just be a beta normie drone basically?

"just dont be shy":bluepill::soy::soy: thats the same as saying "just be confident bro" but I know what you mean I'm more of a masculinecel I will try to make them scared of me that they dont mess with me and I can Rot alone in class without anyone bothering.
You don’t need to be confident if it’s already over for you. Just don’t go the extra mile and make yourself look like a school shooter that just sits in the back of class. If they say something to you, answer back. That’s all.
View attachment 38787

so just be a beta normie drone basically?
Yes sometimes you need to do that. I always participate in class discussions and lead the conversation. I pretend to be liberal so other people won’t suspect that I’m a horrible human being.

Your school year and high school experience are over, everybody already has their own well established circle of friends that you will never be able to penetrate especially if youre an uggo

Start looksmaxxing for college and cope with high school anime in the meantime (should be easy to relate for you since youre still in HS)

Try to create a decent first impression. Just don't become 'the weird guy', and after a while people will start leaving you alone.

Yes sometimes you need to do that. I always participate in class discussions and lead the conversation. I pretend to be liberal so other people won’t suspect that I’m a horrible human being.

well to each our own i guess, id rather distance myself from normiescum as much as possible.

i went to a different school my senior year. didn't make a single friend. like others have said groups are already set in stone especially for an awkward guy.

Try to create a decent first impression. Just don't become 'the weird guy', and after a while people will start leaving you alone.

extremely accurate.

Spread your legs to establish dominance. Stare down anyone who makes eye contact for even a second. Make sure to grunt every 5 seconds. Warning: doesn't work for manlets
i went to a different school my senior year. didn't make a single friend. like others have said groups are already set in stone especially for an awkward guy.
^^^ don't even try, OP.

People didn’t mess with me too much in HS because they assumed I was psychotic you’ll have to establish a reputation as someone you shouldn’t fuck with.

Your school year and high school experience are over, everybody already has their own well established circle of friends that you will never be able to penetrate especially if youre an uggo

Start looksmaxxing for college and cope with high school anime in the meantime (should be easy to relate for you since youre still in HS)
which HS anime do you recommend?

which HS anime do you recommend?

Im a very casual watcher so I cant recommend you anything thats not really mainstream, but you should definitely see oreigaru for its blackpilled highscool MC and non happy ending

I wish I could haha. Like my iq is too high for these PC bluepilled normie liberals and I also have social anxiety and am Introverted.

Spread your legs to establish dominance.
Doesn't that only work for Foids? Also open legs mean that it is really easy to get kicked in the balls.

Highschool > incel?
Nah homie get out of here.

Are you still going to highschool kid

oh HS. what a horibble time..
anyway as cliche its may sounds, just throw a fuking chair to the face of the first guy that will disrespect you. seriously.

You're in high school. Surely there isn't much on earth you are too attached to. I suggest you rope.

Just make your first impression good enough to offset how ugly you are and you'll naturally have to keep it going so people will treat you at LEAST humanely

Join clubs
Talk to girls
Play sports
Go to parties
Enjoy it while you can because once you graduate you have a few mor eyears to enjoy life

Basically behave, dress, speak and have the same interests as the other kids.

This. Would rep post for quality.
Also- be aware that it’s not over for you yet. You’re only in high school.

Side-note: Get plenty of fat in your diet to ensure you optimize testosterone as you develop. I was on a low fat diet in HS because I was a runner and regret it.

Work hard.

The best thing you can get out of school is a good education and qualifications. Work hard and make yourself proud, you can do it if you really try. And if you do work hard most likely you'll be able to make friends with other intelligent people who respect your intelligence and ethic.

Also I would say stoicmax a little bit, don't be completely rigid and alienate yourself but don't be a clown, respect yourself.

It doesn't matter if you don't make friends, the greatest thing you can do is hone your mind.

Good luck brother.