Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Survey results: over a third of forum users are fakecels (what the fuck!) (fakecels.is)

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
IMG 6524

Recently, I made a post in which I asked users where their most brutal rejection came from, (ugly, average, or stacy) in an effort to see which tier of foid tends to be most cruel in rejecting men. It was shown that the most brutal of rejections tended to come from the least attractive of foids, which fit my theory, but what really caught my attention was the fact that 21% of users chose “I have never been rejected (I’m a retarded fakecel)”. This option was intended to be a joke, because how the fuck are you going to call yourself an incel when you’ve never even tried to get with a foid?

Now, the wording of this answer was fairly aggressive, and I had set votes to public in the poll, so I decided to make a second poll with a less aggressive question and anonymous voting to encourage honesty.

35% of users have never asked a girl out. What the fuck, just last week I made a fool of myself trying to ascend, and you mean to tell me that some of you mfs have never even tried? I’m here working my ass off trying to ascend and 1/3 of you faggots have never even talked to a woman? There was another option for having tried but never having gotten far enough to constitute actually asking a girl out, so don’t give me that “oh, I can tell they’re uninterested before I ask them out” bullshit because only 19% of you chose that answer. These aren’t oldcels who tried in their youth and have given up hope, no, over a third of users literally haven’t ever tried, by their own admission.

Fakecels.is, I swear to god, all of you who haven’t even tried need to unironically follow the bluepiller advice of touching grass and talking to a woman because it’s unreal that you call yourself an incel when you never made the slightest effort to ascend.

It’s hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s forum.

JoinedJan 8, 2024Posts1,984

It honestly doesn't matter. If women give you no IOIs or choosing signals, there's no reason to approach. Approaching women in 2024, if you are below HTN, is just a recipe for having the cops called on you or getting beaten/lynched by a mob of white knights.

And I have had female friends, 3 IRL rejections, yet no matches on dating apps or anything.

It honestly doesn't matter. If women give you no IOIs or choosing signals, there's no reason to approach.
I understand this, and you’re right, which is why there was an option for this specific scenario. Only 19% of voters chose it. 35% of the voters never even tried, by their own admission.

Knowing how it feels to get your hope crushed again and again and again, i can't really blame them.

But if they truly wanted to get out of inceldom they should have tried it at least once.

You are mad that you are trying but it is still not working out, and that you have to go through humilating rejections while some of us are wise enough to know where we stand in the hierarchy and act accordingly

You are mad that you are trying but it is still not working out, and that you have to go through humilating rejections while some of us are wise enough to know where we stand in the hierarchy and act accordingly
Bingo

Also I don't have to approach when I've seen hundreds of pov cold approach videos of guys who look better than me get rejected and ignored

Some people don't even have to try to know they're unwanted.

How do you know where you stand in the hierarchy if you’ve never even tried to even befriend a foid? (with hopes of eventually approaching)

I’m mad that you retards are larping as us meanwhile I’m a stone cold KHHV despite years of effort.

Bingo

Also I don't have to approach when I've seen hundreds of pov cold approach videos of guys who look better than me get rejected and ignored
Cold approaches only work if you’re Chad. Normies use warm approaches. Go to a social environment workshop or church or something and try to befriend a foid. You can’t rule out being normie tier unless you’re literally disfigured or repeatedly fail warm approaches.

:bigbrain: :feelsthink:

I've never even gotten close enough to a foid to get her number. How can I ask one out if I have never even talked to one?

I've never even gotten close enough to a foid to get her number. How can I ask one out if I have never even talked to one?
Again, in that case you would fit in the 19% of users who have never gotten close enough to succeed a warm approach. Not the 35% who didn’t even try.

Again, in that case you would fit in the 19% of users who have never gotten close enough to succeed a warm approach. Not the 35% who didn’t even try.
IMO that's the most truecel option. If you've gotten close enough to even think you have a chance and ask her out you may be able to ascend.

It honestly doesn't matter. If women give you no IOIs or choosing signals, there's no reason to approach. Approaching women in 2024, if you are below HTN, is just a recipe for having the cops called on you or getting beaten/lynched by a mob of white knights.

And I have had female friends, 3 IRL rejections, yet no matches on dating apps or anything.
What exactly you wanna do if dating apps/ social media doesnt work. Because 60% of relationships are formed there. If you are out of HS and dont have a family with tons of connections, cold/ warm approching is LITERALLY the only thing you can do.

what’s your solution to this?

Ban anyone who’s never even tried. Or just have them try.
Oh i see. I wonder how does one gain social courage to ask out women.

I’ve been bullied and been treated as a scapegoat by females (and normies) during my school years, I socially isolated myself from others as a result and never got to form friendships or make moves to ask out women in high school.

While I do wish to make chances to ascend, I just wonder how you guys have balls to ask out women despite being low status.

I've tried but you can definitely figure out if it's over for you without it

You have to just do it. You can be afraid or nervous but you have to just push past it.
I’ve been bullied and been treated as a scapegoat by females (and normies) during my school years, I socially isolated myself from others as a result and never got to form friendships or make moves to ask out women in high school.
You can find/make chances now. Go to a church, go to a workshop, join a club or something. Hell, even just swallow your fear and approach a random woman on the street before giving up.
While I do wish to make chances to ascend, I just wonder how you guys have balls to ask out women despite being low status.
You just have to do it. I feel nervous too, I’m high inhib, hut you just need to push past that. Alcohol helps.

What exactly you wanna do if dating apps/ social media doesnt work. Because 60% of relationships are formed there. If you are out of HS and dont have a family with tons of connections, cold/ warm approching is LITERALLY the only thing you can do.
This is true. It is the only thing left to do. But there's only so much approaching you can do until shit backfires hard and fast.

Yeah, this. I’ve tried making conversation so many times to many girls. Either it just has no IOIs and she isn’t interested, or she goes into typical bitch mode and only gives one word replies, and makes it very obvious she does not want to talk to me.

If they aren’t engaging with you in basic conversation, don’t even waste your time asking them out. Save yourself the pain when the outcome is obvious before even trying. And you can forget cold approaches entirely. There isn’t one person here that posts a lot that cold approaches would be sensible for. Only works for HTNs sometimes and above. MTNs, and particularly LTNs and truecels are gonna have a brutal experience cold approaching and might even get the cops called on them. I’m not about to risk all that just for an extremely small success chance.

That’s what these guys don’t understand. Sometimes trying more isn’t logical. Just make conversation and see if she is receptive. If not, discontinue the interaction and definitely don’t ask her out. Approach anxiety is a good thing really. It’s your own body plus mind telling you that women don’t like you and it’s not gonna go well. Do you think Chad has approach anxiety? Of course not, because women give him IOIs all the time and even approach him first.

Low IQ thread.NiggER, us, those who never tried to approach a foid, we were so abused in our lives that approaching doesn’t make evER any sense anymore.We assisted to rejection of others that maybe mogged us (Personally, when I was in high school, I saw guys that mogged me who got harshly rejected by femorrhoids and I knew that trying doesn’t make sense, I’m too traumatised and high inhib anyway)

Yeah, this. I’ve tried making conversation so many times to many girls. Either it just has no IOIs and she isn’t interested, or she goes into typical bitch mode and only gives one word replies, and makes it very obvious she does not want to talk to me.

If they aren’t engaging with you in basic conversation, don’t even waste your time asking them out. Save yourself the pain when the outcome is obvious before even trying. And you can forget cold approaches entirely. There isn’t one person here that posts a lot that cold approaches would be sensible for. Only works for HTNs sometimes and above. MTNs, and particularly LTNs and truecels are gonna have a brutal experience cold approaching and might even get the cops called on them. I’m not about to risk all that just for an extremely small success chance.

That’s what these guys don’t understand. Sometimes trying more isn’t logical. Just make conversation and see if she is receptive. If not, discontinue the interaction and definitely don’t ask her out. Approach anxiety is a good thing really. It’s your own body plus mind telling you that women don’t like you and it’s not gonna go well. Do you think Chad has approach anxiety? Of course not, because women give him IOIs all the time and even approach him first.
This

As I’ve already said, this constitutes as option 3, not as never having tried at all (option 4)

As I’ve already said, this constitutes as option 3, not as never having tried at all (option 4)
Yeah, I know. I didn’t even notice that option at first when I read this thread. What no sleep does to a motherfucker

Yep I realized many here are just fakecels. I asked out 200 women IRL and got rejected. Only then did I accept my incel status.

This forum is full of high inhib 20yos who never even tried. Pathetic.

View attachment 1292344
Recently, I made a post in which I asked users where their most brutal rejection came from, (ugly, average, or stacy) in an effort to see which tier of foid tends to be most cruel in rejecting men. It was shown that the most brutal of rejections tended to come from the least attractive of foids, which fit my theory, but what really caught my attention was the fact that 21% of users chose “I have never been rejected (I’m a retarded fakecel)”. This option was intended to be a joke, because how the fuck are you going to call yourself an incel when you’ve never even tried to get with a foid?

Now, the wording of this answer was fairly aggressive, and I had set votes to public in the poll, so I decided to make a second poll with a less aggressive question and anonymous voting to encourage honesty.

35% of users have never asked a girl out. What the fuck, just last week I made a fool of myself trying to ascend, and you mean to tell me that some of you mfs have never even tried? I’m here working my ass off trying to ascend and 1/3 of you faggots have never even talked to a woman? There was another option for having tried but never having gotten far enough to constitute actually asking a girl out, so don’t give me that “oh, I can tell they’re uninterested before I ask them out” bullshit because only 19% of you chose that answer. These aren’t oldcels who tried in their youth and have given up hope, no, over a third of users literally haven’t ever tried, by their own admission.

Fakecels.is, I swear to god, all of you who haven’t even tried need to unironically follow the bluepiller advice of touching grass and talking to a woman because it’s unreal that you call yourself an incel when you never made the slightest effort to ascend.

It means you’re so truecel you never bothered asking anybody since you knew

Yeah literally every woman my age, besides the female friends I had things in common with, communicates with me monosyllabically. Then I see them communicate with a HTN+ and they're attached like fleas on honey. I see this happening with other guys, too.

If women give you no IOIs or choosing signals, there's no reason to approach. Approaching women in 2024, if you are below HTN, is just a recipe for having the cops called on you or getting beaten/lynched by a mob of white knights.
:cryfeels:

Not surprising, this forum is filled with a lot of them.

The blackpill has been co opted. It went from euphemism to explain the world into a justification for people to have done nothing, doing nothing and continuing to do nothing.

You can tell who they are by who picks and chooses what to deem as truth to the point of convenience for them. Never forget, the blackpill shouldn't be easy to swallow.

Last edited:
Yeah literally every woman my age, besides the female friends I had things in common with, communicates with me monosyllabically. Then I see them communicate with a HTN+ and they're attached like fleas on honey. I see this happening with other guys, too.
Yep. Typical man. This shit always happened to me too. Although for me, I also think another part of it besides only my looks is how spergy I come off and how obsessed with my hobbies I am. I don’t even have anything in common with any women to talk about. Literally nothing because our lives are so different, and haven’t had one female friend since 5th grade, lol.

But yeah, a lot of it is looks too. My jaw isn’t the best, and I have dark eye circles. Probably makes my face a 4.5/10. I was at some event once and tried to make conversation with these girls, and they were not open to talk, and just gave me one word responses and made it clear they didn’t want to talk. Then, this guy who was like a 7/10 with a good jaw, healthier looking face, and a much wider frame and more muscle came up to them and they were immediately more open to talk with him.

This guy was a couple inches shorter than me too at 5’10” if I remember correctly. Just proves that while height is important, enough other above average features can easily override height

Maybe cause I don't want to get thrown in prison for being a "creep".

I've only ever somewhat asked out onae woman and she ghosted me a few weeks later, and we were friends for years before. That's when I realized it's over.

Yep. Typical man. This shit always happened to me too. Although for me, I also think another part of it besides only my looks is how spergy I come off and how obsessed with my hobbies I am. I don’t even have anything in common with any women to talk about. Literally nothing because our lives are so different, and haven’t had one female friend since 5th grade, lol.

But yeah, a lot of it is looks too. My jaw isn’t the best, and I have dark eye circles. Probably makes my face a 4.5/10. I was at some event once and tried to make conversation with these girls, and they were not open to talk, and just gave me one word responses and made it clear they didn’t want to talk. Then, this guy who was like a 7/10 with a good jaw, healthier looking face, and a much wider frame and more muscle came up to them and they were immediately more open to talk with him.

This guy was a couple inches shorter than me too at 5’10” if I remember correctly. Just proves that while height is important, enough other above average features can easily override height
Yeah I see a lot of guys in the 5'10" range with gfs. The key difference is that they face mog me to oblivion. It's fucking over!

Yeah I see a lot of guys in the 5'10" range with gfs. The key difference is that they face mog me to oblivion. It's fucking over!
Yep. Many 5’10” dudes also are better looking than me. Plus, they usually have wide frames and are very NT too. I can’t believe some guys here think just because we are a bit above average height that women instantly throw themselves at us.

If that was actually the case, we’d be out fucking our gfs, not typing here with over 10k posts, lol.

Another underrated pill is the lack of a decent friend group, at least for me. Not having a friend group means nobody to introduce you to women in a non awkward way (which is your only shot as a MTN or below it seems). I also don’t have any siblings and all my remaining family members are old as fuck, so don’t k is anyone my age.

View attachment 1292344

Yeah, I'm gonna try to ask out a foid when I was getting stripped in a ghetto school for being that ugly and even unwanted and hated by my absent father and abusive homeless mother jfl, I dont need to ask out a foid to know I won't get one. It's called basic reasoning.

same, I lost any and all confidence in myself, I genuinely think some guys here must've had an not so bad past in comparison to genuinely have this kind of level of confidence even with their looks

Low IQ thread.NiggER, us, those who never tried to approach a foid, we were so abused in our lives that approaching doesn’t make evER any sense anymore.We assisted to rejection of others that maybe mogged us (Personally, when I was in high school, I saw guys that mogged me who got harshly rejected by femorrhoids and I knew that trying doesn’t make sense, I’m too traumatised and high inhib anyway)