Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Survey of values, freedom or a solution?

Choose

• Inceldom with freedoms

• Permanent partner, you don't have your freedoms

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
In this experiment, this is largely geared towards Western incels but could apply to others.

It's a question of if you would rather remain an uncle with freedoms, or be assigned a permanent partner but forfeit all your freedoms including freedom of speech(in all its various forms), freedom of the press, right to protest, etc.

I'm curious to see if this will be lopsided one way or the other or perhaps more conflicted in general opinion. Personally, I would choose inceldom being solved in forfeiture of my freedoms, but I'm curious what the forum has to say about it pewpew.

Edit and extra note: In this hypothetical scenario the female would in no way be able to cuck you, in wake of strict government punishment and imprisonment as a result of their actions. Consider it as a non-factor in this deal.

Last edited:
No freedoms seems like recipe to become a cuck tbh.

I don’t do much of anything with my apparent freedom anyway

Rather have freedom than have a partner who doesn’t actually care about me.

Rather have freedom than have a partner who doesn’t actually care about me.
Sounds like the most common opinion, I'll make note of that. It appears the trend is skewing largely towards the status quo rather than make this exchange.

This makes sense, as the incel community regularly exercises its right to free speech daily pewpew.

Sounds like the most common opinion, I'll make note of that. It appears the trend is skewing largely towards the status quo rather than make this exchange.

This makes sense, as the incel community regularly exercises its right to free speech daily pewpew.

Also the concept of sacrificing my freedom for a foid is what a simp would do.

Update: It seems as though the idea of an Incel catering centralized government has fallen off significantly in recent years, this is a surprising and interesting change in views within the community.

I'll try to investigate further into what's causing this variation in the previous consensus on this topic pewpew.

Anything is better than being a permavirgin

I'm going to bump again, just to say in this exchange you can have your ideal partner. There is no real limitation.

@Napoleon de Geso can even have his cultured waifu pewpew.

I'm going to bump again, just to say in this exchange you can have your ideal partner. There is no real limitation.

@Napoleon de Geso can even have his cultured waifu pewpew.
Ideal partner as well? Very nice.

Ideal partner as well? Very nice.
I feel it's only fair to give people something important such as a loyal ideal partner that provides companionship when giving up something important like being able to say and do what they want pewpew.

Freedoms nothing more

And that partner will be ugly stupid femoid. Tfu, I better freedom and freedom to hate ugly stupid femorloids

No freedoms seems like recipe to become a cuck tbh.
this. I would rather be a Freeman incel than a rich Chad with no freedoms

Fuck autocracy, theocracy, monarchy, and ANY form of authoritarianism.

Anyone who disagrees is cucked AF.