Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Surprisingly non-retarded post on r/CuckcelExit

PersonalityClown

PersonalityClown

lonely since 1995
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/1e8r5c5/being_deprived_of_sex_itself_is_not_what_makes/

I mean water i guess but i think it's very well written. Didn't expect to find this there.

I wonder if there are any cuckcels in the comments berating the OP of that post cause it’s inkwell sympathizing or some soy reasons. :feelstastyman:

its both tbh, lacking sexual/romantic experience AND inferiority complex. Although I would definitely sleep better knowing i'm a 10/10 chad who rejects roasties left and right and makes them go suicidal just by being present

Screenshotted. Great explanation, and glad someone there had a little compassion. Honestly, that post was probably written by an incel

The comments section on that reddit post is horrendous though as expected, jfl

Honestly, that post was probably written by an incel
I thought the same too, i can't imagine a non-incel reaching this conclusion and writing this. Might explain why his account is deleted too

I thought the same too, i can't imagine a non-incel reaching this conclusion and writing this. Might explain why his account is deleted too
Without a doubt an incel trying to educate those retards. I bet he has an account here, jfl.

Screenshotted. Great explanation, and glad someone there had a little compassion. Honestly, that post was probably written by an incel
It probably was. I can't imagine someone from the outside giving our problems that much thought (yes, even the little amount necessary to write his water post)

My country had forced drafts at some point, and I don't remember a single foid (work acquaintances, family members, friends' gfs) ever asking me if I'm safe and if I have the means to escape et cetera, same even with my normie buddies.
They don't give a single shit about men literally brutally dying as a dehumanized cannon fodder, why would they care about men being lonely jfl. This is how little men and their problems mean to everybody, even us dying brutally is not enough for anyone to care.

It probably was. I can't imagine someone from the outside giving our problems that much thought (yes, even the little amount necessary to write his water post)

My country had forced drafts at some point, and I don't remember a single foid (work acquaintances, family members, friends' gfs) ever asking me if I'm safe and if I have the means to escape et cetera, same even with my normie buddies.
They don't give a single shit about men literally brutally dying as a dehumanized cannon fodder, why would they care about men being lonely jfl. This is how little men and their problems mean to everybody, even us dying brutally is not enough for anyone to care.
Exactly. Nobody but someone who feels the struggle themselves would bother to care

Should be reposted here tbh

Good One , but there is one Caviat . THE GYNOCRACY !

Woman even the Most Vile Looking and Ugly ones dont have to Max out " Anything and still Gets Paid Sex . Meanwhile your Average Athletic Guy Struggles to get even a Sliver of her Affection / Attention / SMV .

Woman are Valued by Default without having to Work for it , thats what makes it Ridiculous . :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Screenshot 2024 07 26 124450

@Friezacel @Mecoja @PersonalityChad @Rotter @Sasukecel @VersoffenerAssi @The Abyss @Deep.Nest @Swagpilled @Retardinator @OutcompetedByRoomba @Lebensmüder @Der tote Engel ohne @Emba @erenyeager @Hoppipolla @IncelKing

What he written is exactly true, deprived of being love and romance makes us incel and it realizes us we are undesirable

Its both tbh. For me who lives with his siblings and has close relationship with them, my social needs are much or less fulfilled. My extreme introvertism and high social anxiety makes me want being away from social dynamics and standings. I lack both physical and emotional intimacy, its what bothers me the most in inceldom.

Woman even the Most Vile Looking and Ugly ones dont have to Max out " Anything and still Gets Paid Sex . Meanwhile your Average Athletic Guy Struggles to get even a Sliver of her Affection / Attention / SMV .

Woman are Valued by Default without having to Work for it , thats what makes it Ridiculous . :feelskek: :feelsclown:

View attachment 1207553

@Friezacel @Mecoja @PersonalityChad @Rotter @Sasukecel @VersoffenerAssi @The Abyss @Deep.Nest @Swagpilled @Retardinator @OutcompetedByRoomba @Lebensmüder @Der tote Engel ohne @Emba @erenyeager @Hoppipolla @IncelKing
Sex is competition and every guy is your rival. Every advantage or improvement counts. People like us who dropped out of the game, or we are kicked out of it, dont have so much reason to improve our looks or to see other males as enemies.

I remember one of those reddit shills who constantly gaslight incels asked to see my face and so I showed it to her. She told me it was over and blocked me. Mind you she was a member on both incel exit and incel tear :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 1207553

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

I remember one of those reddit shills who constantly gaslight incels asked to see my face and so I showed it to her. She told me it was over and blocked me. Mind you she was a member on both incel exit and incel tear :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
oh your back now , well thats cool lol