Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Surprisingly black pilled moments on normie fantasy show

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I know a number of you here hate this show. I love the books, but the tv series has ramped up feminism to ridiculous proportions. However, the most recent episode was different.
Game of Thrones spoilers ahead if you haven’t seen last Sunday’s episode:

• Ugly butch-looking virgin ignores dirty bearded barbarian to get her cherry popped with a Chad knight...the knight then dumps her. The barbarian, a thirsty beta, would have not done that
  • The women in charge either a) make decisions on a whim or b) cannot keep secret oaths. More surprisingly, two characters actually said it’s better to have a man running the kingdom

Maisie Williams is ugly as fuck a legit 3/10 and is going out with some chad, she is the definition of hypergamy

It's been on a steady decline since the red wedding and now it's pretty much just normie feminist shite but might as well keep watching. I may read the books in a few years if they get completed. Hopefully they will end in a much more interesting way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back