Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Surprise Sigma reference while browsing (un)popular-opinion

• Thread starter FatherlessMutant
  • Start date
F

FatherlessMutant

Banned
-
7qz0w1y046f41

Awesome post you made, I'll put it on the fridge.

Be honest OP, was it you who made that comment?

>women will never vote
>gays will never get married
>blacks will never go to school with whites

Gosh golly gee whiz, sure glad all these happened. Is there anything more cucked that when conservatives use examples of their failure to conserve anything as rallying cries?

While it's legendary in it's patheticness I kinda wish incels would stop referencing the dude/IT.

While it's legendary in it's patheticness I kinda wish incels would stop referencing the dude/IT.
He gets off on the attention. Clearly he has no social life if he has the time to post that often

>women will never vote
>gays will never get married
>blacks will never go to school with whites

Gosh golly gee whiz, sure glad all these happened. Is there anything more cucked that when conservatives use examples of their failure to conserve anything as rallying cries?
I wouldn't have a problem with blacks going to school with whites if ghetto culture wasn't a thing.

Betrayed by his own cucks

I honestly agree. We're giving him way too much attention.

Things only change (and for the worse at that) when they have Jewish backing and Jewish money behind them.

Hence the main post is a flawed or rather unworkable analogy.

Things only change (and for the worse at that) when they have Jewish backing and Jewish money behind them.

Hence the main post is a flawed or rather unworkable analogy.

So do you think this is futile?

So do you think this is futile?

In the sense the OP talks about change happening, yes.

However if the Jews need another major distraction to take the public’s attention off of some other upcoming disaster that they have caused to happen or brought into being they could quite easily use their influence and mass media control to manufacture an SJW anti “Big Mouth” hysteria that gets it pulled from Netflix via boycott or threats of customers boycotting Netflix campaigns, mass shaming the Network and it’s figureheads for allowing such a show to be viewed by children and threats of pulling advertisers if it has any, which it probably does for all I know, etc, etc.

(((They))) could even go so far as to have CNN hour long “Town Specials” on the show with a somber acting Don Lemon or Anderson Cooper asking us all to tune in and even possibly call in to “Join the conversation” on whether “Netflix has finally gone too far” in airing such a “vile show” with a continued somber and moralistic acting host despite CNN and it’s monsterous lies over the course of its unfortunate existence being far worse for anyone children or otherwise to view regularly than “Big Mouth” or any other similar content degenerate cartoon could ever hope to be. The hypocrisy would truly be off the charts were the Jews to use their CNN platform to help bring about “Big Mouth’s” censorship at some point but nary an NPC would even notice or care so things would be smooth sailing for the network so far as it’s (((masters))) are concerned.

Lmao even cuckit knows it's over for @Brazilian Sigma

In the sense the OP talks about change happening, yes.

However if the Jews need another major distraction to take the public’s attention off of some other upcoming disaster that they have caused to happen or brought into being they could quite easily use their influence and mass media control to manufacture an SJW anti “Big Mouth” hysteria that gets it pulled from Netflix via boycott or threats of customers boycotting Netflix campaigns, mass shaming the Network and it’s figureheads for allowing such a show to be viewed by children and threats of pulling advertisers if it has any, which it probably does for all I know, etc, etc.

(((They))) could even go so far as to have CNN hour long “Town Specials” on the show with a somber acting Don Lemon or Anderson Cooper asking us all to tune in and even possibly call in to “Join the conversation” on whether “Netflix has finally gone too far” in airing such a “vile show” with a continued somber and moralistic acting host despite CNN and it’s monsterous lies over the course of its unfortunate existence being far worse for anyone children or otherwise to view regularly than “Big Mouth” or any other similar content degenerate cartoon could ever hope to be. The hypocrisy would truly be off the charts were the Jews to use their CNN platform to help bring about “Big Mouth’s” censorship at some point but nary an NPC would even notice or care so things would be smooth sailing for the network so far as it’s (((masters))) are concerned.

interesting take