Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Surname halos exist.

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I've noticed that the most respected men at my job have halo names.

We use surnames at my job.

Some of the more trusted and respected people in my wagie with last names such as

Damian-Hart
Marable
Goddard
Boyd
Mage-Meza
Sonic
Arce

All people respected while I have a stupid common last name that means something literally disgusting and gay.

Fucking over

I think first name is much more important in how people judge you.

"sonic" as your surname is a failo

I think first name is much more important in how people judge you.
True, if you have a bit feminine or softer name like me then they immediately assume you are gay or some shit

I dont like my name and surname

He's popular in my unit. We have a guidon flag for our job and they chose him as the bearer because they like him.
Fucking moggers man..
maybe he's fast

I've also noticed that truecels have truecel sounding last names if you know what I mean, me and every truecel I personally knew have this trait.

high IQ post. I'm surprised this isn't mentioned more often.
name halo's absolutely exist and people will think differently of others because of their name.

I've noticed that the most respected men at my job have halo names.

We use surnames at my job.

Some of the more trusted and respected people in my wagie with last names such as

Damian-Hart
Marable
Goddard
Boyd
Mage-Meza
Sonic
Arce

All people respected while I have a stupid common last name that means something literally disgusting and gay.

Fucking over
yeah, the halo is real. If you have a goofy-sounding last name, feel like no one takes you seriously.

in a castist society like India surname halo is indeed truth; it's like a thumb rule to determine someone's caste (unless they have very universal surnames like 'Kumar' which was once used by lower castes to mask their true castes or to play-pretend as upper castes; nowadays they have even started larping as 'Sharma' which was bonafide Brahmin surname)

some surnames just have halo of success around here

Nigga sonic lmfao
If you have other halo traits than its cool, Tyrone can be called Jaquandis and slay meanwhile I knew a incel guy with the name Durwood and the same guys made fun of him

In fairness, Turdwood is a very brootal nickname to have

in a castist society like India surname halo is indeed truth; it's like a thumb rule to determine someone's caste (unless they have very universal surnames like 'Kumar' which was once used by lower castes to mask their true castes or to play-pretend as upper castes; nowadays they have even started larping as 'Sharma' which was bonafide Brahmin surname)

some surnames just have halo of success around here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back