Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Surgerymaxxing

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Why is it when men get plastic surgery they frequently turn into monsters? Is this deliberate sabotage to stop non-Chad men from gene frauding?
latest

Because they got wrong surgeries.

Gigacope, the bogdanoffs are perfect creatures

Because they are legit mentally ILL

Surgeries are the biggest coping that exists.

I want to believe that surgery can save me

i dont know if spending my savings for surgery or buying 300 hookers

Because it doesn't. Most of the time they go well.

In the case of the twins, people reference them all the time in pure ignorance, totally ignorant about why they look like that. Don't bother to do even a quick Google search.

The bogs look like that because one of them had a failed surgery, so the other one saw how much pain it was causing him looking so deformed so he purposefully botched his face too so they would look the same.

Honestly would never consider this, but man would fucking suck so bad if you spent all this money getting surgery and nothing changed.

Why is it when men get plastic surgery they frequently turn into monsters? Is this deliberate sabotage to stop non-Chad men from gene frauding?
latest
Chin mogs

Honestly would never consider this, but man would fucking suck so bad if you spent all this money getting surgery and nothing changed.
Thats me tbh. 20k euros... fml

those two were just retarded fam