Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Surgerymaxx photo thread

observeroflife

observeroflife

Recruit
★★★★★
I've been thinking about surgerymaxxing lately, but the majority of photos of male surgerymaxxes are fucking Koreans. I'm looking ideally for white guy before and afters but post any race so that all of us can benefit (or feel worse)

greycel thread

just post the photos you have

From a recent thread here:

screenshot_20210725-063820_instagram-jpg.471389
028uomdw2zc71-png.471388
screenshot_20210725-070009_instagram-jpg.471395

If you have the money to afford it, go ahead.

I used to be a surgerymax skeptic but there are some really incredible transformations. There's the risk of looking like a freak but maybe its worth it. Like especially like in that photo that @sexratiocel posted where both the nose and jaw get surgery and he ends up looking like a completely different person.

tfw no surgery for ur height

Indeed, no surgery for my 5'7 height. My only option is to always wear elevator shoes / lifts and perhaps lie somewhat about my real height, but even then I'll fall short (heh) as foids these days want 185 cm+. And then they'll still reject me because I live with my mother at 26, don't drive, have no real job, haven't travelled much, etc.

And then they'll still reject me because I live with my mother at 26, don't drive, have no real job, haven't travelled much, etc.
man don't remind me of myself :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: