Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Surgerymaxx? Is this case for real? How far would you go?

Surgerymaxx, how far when it would be for free and everything would be possible?

• strict against cosmetic and plastic surgerys

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • some fillers would be ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • small interventions, but it have to remain at most my orginal, genetic face

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more interventions, but on the whole, it should remain recognizable myself

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wouldn't bother me if I didn't recognize anything of my old face

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
1593140078327-png.281370

Was from a reply in @JohnWickCel suicide venting thread.

Is this even the same person?
The only thing that seems identical are the ears, but this is also a strong indicator that it is indeed real.
Nevertheless, I remain a ) skeptical and b) a bit sad. The boy is not a truecel, mogs me to the moon and back. He didn't want to correct a big failure, he just wanted to look like generic Chad. I am probably the most anti-surgery person on this forum for several reasons, but I want to know from you, what you think:

1. Is this possible or fake?
2. Do you think this is a good thing, such drastic changes in general? Would you change your whole appearance to this, when it would be for free? I don't talk about a hypothetical reincarnationmaxx, but real operations, with risks of physical and psychological damage.

1593140078327-png.281370

Was from a reply in @JohnWickCel suicide venting thread.

Is this even the same person?
The only thing that seems identical are the ears, but this is also a strong indicator that it is indeed real.
Nevertheless, I remain a ) skeptical and b) a bit sad. The boy is not a truecel, mogs me to the moon and back. He didn't want to correct a big failure, he just wanted to look like generic Chad. I am probably the most anti-surgery person on this forum for several reasons, but I want to know from you, what you think:

1. Is this possible or fake?
2. Do you think this is a good thing, such drastic changes in general? Would you change your whole appearance to this, when it would be for free? I don't talk about a hypothetical reincarnationmaxx, but real operations, with risks of physical and psychological damage.

Looks like the nose surgeon gave him a feminine, smaller tip nose

which is the dumbest thing you can possibly do to a man's face.

Now he looks gay as FUCK

also a jaw surgery that made his lower jaw too big, which doesn't match his overall, recessed face

From incel to incel.

If I was gonna get surgery I would get REAL bone surgery, mod lefort 3.