Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Surgerycels]How many surgeries do you need to ascend?

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Low effort post.

A lot , to be consider normal at least (mind the height), but is paying a fortune and a lifetime of wages worth it ? Just be an avarage normie and still strugle with foids ? Nope !!!

A lot , to be consider normal at least (mind the height), but is paying a fortune and a lifetime of wages worth it ? Just be an avarage normie and still strugle with foids ? Nope !!!
Same. I need bimax and rhino first jfl. At least Europe is way cheaper than US. A guy got bimax, chin wing and ZSO for 25k from a top surgeon.

Surgeries are a big lie, i am not saying they won't work, quite the opposite but it's not worth the effort if you need so many, usually surgeries are for people who are already avarage looking and want to fix a thing or two. If you are subhuman it's over, just give up.

hair transplant bare minimum . until then, I'm invisible

these could collectively raise me like 1.5 points
almond eye surgery
botox to lower eyebrows
some kind of nose job to decrease the angle

and if I really wanna go all out.
LL for 1.5-2" would make me visible height. I'm 5'9" now but I'm not prepared to give up 6 months for recovery and then relearn how to walk
brow ridge, zgyo, chin, jaw implants

my chin and jaw aren't a problem right now since I rock a big beard

hair transplant bare minimum . until then, I'm invisible

these could collectively raise me like 1.5 points
almond eye surgery
botox to lower eyebrows
some kind of nose job to decrease the angle

and if I really wanna go all out.
LL for 1.5-2" would make me visible height. I'm 5'9" now but I'm not prepared to give up 6 months for recovery and then relearn how to walk
brow ridge, zgyo, chin, jaw implants

my chin and jaw aren't a problem right now since I rock a big beard
Beards are legit for jaw. My problem is that my jaw is below average in width while my zygos are 85th percentile, which looks ridiculous.

Beards are legit for jaw. My problem is that my jaw is below average in width while my zygos are 85th percentile, which looks ridiculous.
train your neck. I've seen guys with the same lightbulb facial structure.. only a wide neck can save you.. or a thick beard.

train your neck. I've seen guys with the same lightbulb facial structure.. only a wide neck can save you.. or a thick beard.
Thick beard and neck(although it is really thick already) could help my ascension. But I also think the jaw angle implants could give me a very angular jawline if augment each side by 5-6 mm.

Thick beard and neck(although it is really thick already) could help my ascension. But I also think the jaw angle implants could give me a very angular jawline if augment each side by 5-6 mm.
try beard first.

implants are a last resort.. having a foreign object in your face. gotta be mindful of it your whole life. can't get it infected. can't get into fights so you'll always need to bitch out.. got forbid you do get in a fight/fall down or something and it gets dislodged.. somebody finds out..

does the HFD in your username stand for hands feet dick ?

try beard first.

implants are a last resort.. having a foreign object in your face. gotta be mindful of it your whole life. can't get it infected. can't get into fights so you'll always need to bitch out.. got forbid you do get in a fight/fall down or something and it gets dislodged.. somebody finds out..

does the HFD in your username stand for hands feet dick ?
Yeah implants are not top priorities for me now. As you said last resort.

HFD stands for height frame dick

Yeah implants are not top priorities for me now. As you said last resort.

HFD stands for height frame dick
that pretty much sums up SMV. maybe add Norwood in there too.. though a brick skull can survive norwooding.

DHF is pretty legit too. big thick robust hairy veiny hands, big robust veiny dick, big robust thick toed feet.. all large extremities.. high T/DHT