Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Surgery maxx failed

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
:cryfeels:
Results are bad down a lot of money and my gambling addiction came back because I couldn’t cope with the results so even down more money:cryfeels: I’m to Sad

what surgery did you have? sometimes it takes time to settle in

Ded srs? What surgery?

Fuck that's brutal. But don't ruin your life even more by gambling

Fuck that's brutal. But don't ruin your life even more by gambling

I know man it’s just really really hard man like I stated when I was 15 and now it’s coming back because of my depression and me wanting to be rich

I know man it’s just really really hard man like I stated when I was 15 and now it’s coming back because of my depression and me wanting to be rich
You'll never be rich, it's a lie like everything else. Cope with vidya, this forum or whatever and don't think about it

You'll never be rich, it's a lie like everything else. Cope with vidya, this forum or whatever and don't think about it

I know man I know but it’s just I’m so addicted to the thought of making money that even when I deposit money I tell my self to stop but my body just does it

I know man I know but it’s just I’m so addicted to the thought of making money that even when I deposit money I tell my self to stop but my body just does it
Find some other copes. I believe in you

rob some foids

I know u don't want to share it but can you say to what extent it went badly or what is was that was bad about it exactly?

I know u don't want to share it but can you say to what extent it went badly or what is was that was bad about it exactly?

just the results are not as good as i hoped

Do you look worse than before? That sucks man