Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Surgery is the only way for truecels

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
If you're a truecel, there's no other way. You obviously know how Chads dress and cut their hair, so if you're a truecel, you imitate all non-surgical traits of male attractiveness, but you know deep down that it means jackshit without a good face.

AC633DB6 79E0 4E42 B26D 8BD5B0043FAC
28B59737 ABEB 415F A2FA C3C1F07D477D
D69747C9 DA6B 4724 AF4B 6589E9A16356

Do you really think that male model gigs-Chads are born like that? No! They got upper eyelid fillers, blepharoplasties, rhinoplasties, jaw implants, facial liposuction, everything! If you look closely you can see how surgically-altered they are.

Money shouldn't be an issue either. College kids go five figures in debt all the time. Becoming a Chad is more important and worthy of debt, unless you're a volcel. Some surgeons like Eppley even offer financing options.

INSANE TRANSFORMATIONS:
E42C0DB1 75D7 467F B522 F2C5ADBE09F3

4FB09353 3439 438A B63E 3B339DACDD04

Teeth: Braces, Invisalign, or back teeth braces
Acne: Drugs
Acne scars: Surgery
Body: The gym
Nose: Rhinoplasty
Jaw: Mandible implants and liposuction
Chin: Sliding genioplasty
Facial bloat: Buccal fat removal
Ears: Otoplasty
Eyes: Canthoplasty, blepharoplasty, upper eyelid fillers
Hairline: Implants
Midface: It's complicated. The doctor can do some tweaks to make it look more normal. See here.
Penis: Enlargement (Yes that actually exists)
Autism: My drug is Ritalin and it works well. There are also more.
Wealth: Means jackshit. Unless you're President Trump and hunting gold diggers
Ethnicity:
A830CCEB F2CF 472F 825E 9275F067D83E

Hairstyle: A good barber

So there you have it, any smartcel who truly wants to ascend needs surgery and nothing else. Inb4 "Muh it won't work for me cause I'm too ugly hurr durr!" It will work for you, unless you're this guy:
6412236F 63D0 47C7 87DA 2270320AC416

I agree! You speak the True true. I could use the jaw fat removal. Im not fat just my face looks fat.

i agree. I've got like 10k saved. i might try to fix my acne scars with it. i was considering investing it, but whats the point? to have a bunch of money when I'm 60? ill probably rope before then if i don't ascend anyway.

I need a sliding rhinoplasty.

i agree. I've got like 10k saved. i might try to fix my acne scars with it. i was considering investing it, but whats the point? to have a bunch of money when I'm 60? ill probably rope before then if i don't ascend anyway.
Wanna send me some money? If you wont use it I fucking will

I've decided on getting surgery tbh. Just started saving, gonna owe my entire life probably, but yolo.

Goes on to suggest thousands upon thousands of dollars in plastic surgery. How many Chad's life's suck ass? They rely too heavily on looks and fail to build other attractive attributes. If you want women, be successful in life.

Gold Digger > Just with you for money
Chad girl > Just with you for looks
The difference? One require works and is obtainable, the other is a source of external complaint and scapegoating.
lol none of us are ever going to get rich. its called the 1% because only 1% of the world is rich. its way easier to save a few thousand and get plastic surgery assuming you don't need too expensive of surgeries.
Wanna send me some money? If you wont use it I fucking will
absolutely! how much do you want?

lol none of us are ever going to get rich. its called the 1% because only 1% of the world is rich. its way easier to save a few thousand and get plastic surgery assuming you don't need too expensive of surgeries.

Tbh just buy me a ps4 I'm a miserable poor POS
Not that you will but yeah being poor as shit sucks

Tbh just buy me a ps4 I'm a miserable poor POS
Not that you will but yeah being poor as shit sucks
you're neet right? just get a shit job and start saving. thats what i did. only spend on stuff you really need like weed/transportation.
It's called the 1% because 99% aren't properly trying or lack the mentality necessary. This world is dog eat dog, if you don't have what it takes then it's your fault.
i agree with that, but most likely no matter how hard people try they won't get rich. 7 out of 10 businesses end up failing, and the ones that do last aren't making millions. to be in the top 1% you need to be making at least 250,000 a year in america. Impossible to get that from a salary. doctors at most make 200k and thats stretching it and after decades of working at it. unless you come up with an idea thats revolutionary, are born rich, or get lucky you're not going to become rich.

you're neet right? just get a shit job and start saving. thats what i did. only spend on stuff you really need like weed/transportation.

i agree with that, but most likely no matter how hard people try they won't get rich. 7 out of 10 businesses end up failing, and the ones that do last aren't making millions. to be in the top 1% you need to be making at least 250,000 a year in america. Impossible to get that from a salary. doctors at most make 200k and thats stretching it and after decades of working at it. unless you come up with an idea thats revolutionary, are born rich, or get lucky you're not going to become rich.
Well I pay my mom to live here and help pay for food and have a dog and cat. Cant afford shit

Well I pay my mom to live here and help pay for food and have a dog and cat. Cant afford shit
fuck. thats why. i didn't have to pay anything. just spend/save as much as i want.

fuck. thats why. i didn't have to pay anything. just spend/save as much as i want.
Well I'm unable to live on my own. Smart as a tac but I dont get taxes and whatnot. Fucking autism man

Funny thing is, Surgery doesn't stop our genetic code or us from being genetic trash.

I don't think there's any plastic surgery that can fix my eye gap or alignment which is my biggest flaw besides the bloated cheeks.

nah bro truecels CANNOT looksmax, you can however looksmaxx if you are a 4/10, maybe even a 3.5 if you have decent height. i could get to a 5/10 but there are WAY to many surgeries required for that boyo it will take too long, eventually maybe you could get every surgery you need but in the meantime this is hell

Well I'm unable to live on my own. Smart as a tac but I dont get taxes and whatnot. Fucking autism man
How does autism (or HFA) affect your life and what are the disadvantages? I cannot believe that you're autistic :what:
I haven't been diagnosed but I'm starting to have doubts.

Goes on to suggest thousands upon thousands of dollars in plastic surgery. How many Chad's life's suck ass? They rely too heavily on looks and fail to build other attractive attributes. If you want women, be successful in life.

The difference? One require works and is obtainable, the other is a source of external complaint and scapegoating.

No Chad has a bad life. These Junebugs post the most backwards shit.

How does autism (or HFA) affect your life and what are the disadvantages? I cannot believe that you're autistic :what:
I haven't been diagnosed but I'm starting to have doubts.
I'm very high functioning. I just have a lot of trouble with social cues and sometimes sensory overload mostly.

For me I cant form close friendships and relationships. I'm great with animals. So I'm a loner.

What drugs do I use for acne? I have been applying a powder for some time now & washing my face with hot water and I see no change

The other day I saw a girl at the gym with the most recessed jaw I've ever seen in my life, even if she managed to fuck a chad with the most chiseled jaw line her children are more than likely to be born with some kind of incel defect.

And when he has children they will be fucked.

I'm very high functioning. I just have a lot of trouble with social cues and sometimes sensory overload mostly.

For me I cant form close friendships and relationships. I'm great with animals. So I'm a loner.
Alright. How and when did you become a NEET?

Alright. How and when did you become a NEET?
I get neetbux. I worked like 3 jobs but none lasted more than 2 weeks. Also I'm agoraphobic so yeah dont really leave the house.

Fuck that, after I graduate (3 more years) I’ll probably work up to making 250K yearly at the very least. If my chin doesn’t magically grow forward by then, I’ll still be here and hmu I might hook u brocels up with some cash.

I get neetbux. I worked like 3 jobs but none lasted more than 2 weeks. Also I'm agoraphobic so yeah dont really leave the house.
That's unfortunate. I feel your pain

I'm getting a non surgical rhinoplasty soon

>junecels