Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

surgery is extreme cope

• Thread starter Jihad's my cope
  • Start date
J

Jihad's my cope

Banned
-
just fucking lol at trying to cheat your sub-human genetics with surgery. it won't work. trying to alter your face, height, dick size etc with surgery is just cope. most of the time, the surgery goes pretty wrong. it's because you are genetic trash and destined for sub-humanity and inceldom till' the day you die. 

you were born the way you are and you are genetic trash,. you think after doing dick surgery, your dick will be perfectly fine after that? hell no. you think you can do leg lenghtening surgery and still live normal? hell no. you think you can get face surgery and think everything is good? hell fucking no.

you can't cheat nature and think life will go as usual. you will have a lot of problems and there will be consequences.

you will always be a sub-human trash. you cannot cheat your genetics. you need to embrace your sub-humanity and enjoy a life full of misery, anger, sadness and inceldom.

maxresdefault.jpg

What is with incels and surgery?

The one way for them to escape inceldom and they call it a cope.

You do realize genetic recombination does exists, and your children may very well turn out attractive

Look at some of eppley before and afters. Subhuman to chadlite.

Machiavelli said:
What is with incels and surgery?

The one way for them to escape inceldom and they call it a cope.

You do realize genetic recombination does exists, and your children may very well turn out attractive

Look at some of eppley before and afters. Subhuman to chadlite.

if you are so sub-human that surgery is your only hope, then it's really over for you.

just give up.

[quote="Jihad']

if you are so sub-human that surgery is your only hope, then it's really over for you.

just give up.
[/quote]

You gaslight even worse than me 

Rhino and genio can work wonders on some people

I´m about to find out. I´ve saved up 30k and I´m planning to spend it all on my face this year on surgeries.

[quote="Jihad']

that's a morph. not surgery, you fucking retard.
[/quote]

you don't say

I'm still gonna do it