Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Surgery is cope

Vyn

Vyn

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
-
Stop believing it will allow you to ascend it’s cope, the result are utter dogpoop don’t try to go against nature if you’re subanimal like me you’re meant to stay that way. Find some healthy copes instead.

People who do Surgery are Braindead, all you do is waste Money for potentially looking worse, and if everything works out? congrats now you get some mtb at best and your kids will be incels again

nah theres decent rrsults its just discrete

People who do Surgery are Braindead, all you do is waste Money for potentially looking worse, and if everything works out? congrats now you get some mtb at best and your kids will be incels again
I would be very happy if I could get a mtb bro

nah theres decent rrsults its just discrete
Sure bud keep coping you’ll write me back. When you’ll spend your life savings to ascend .5 PSL to then get cucked by a normie cuz in the end you’re still a disgusting freak just like me

Factual expect the last part they won’t get shit.

I would be very happy if I could get a mtb bro
But thats like the best-case scenario bro, most of the time your surgery leaves you looking either Unnatural or Botched and then you have to do some cringe nichemaxxing

I said best case and we both know that isn't it, I have a free Jaw Surgery open paid by the state but I won't do it right now.

I said best case and we both know that isn't it, I have a free Jaw Surgery open paid by the state but I won't do it right now.
I'm guessing your jaw is recessed to the point it's causing you major health problems then? And what country even is this?

I'm guessing your jaw is recessed to the point it's causing you major health problems then? And what country even is this?
Nah the Orthodontics fucked up my Braces, They gave me them before my Jaw was done growing so all they did was tear the flesh off my cheeks. I have a slight Underbite that isn't even noticeable since I don't walk around like a retard clenching my teeth together

Nah the Orthodontics fucked up my Braces, They gave me them before my Jaw was done growing so all they did was tear the flesh off my cheeks. I have a slight Underbite that isn't even noticeable since I don't walk around like a retard clenching my teeth together
I can see why you're holding it off then if it's barely noticeable anyway

at least you get something
Sure bud keep coping you’ll write me back. When you’ll spend your life savings to ascend .5 PSL to then get cucked by a normie cuz in the end you’re still a disgusting freak just like me
depending on whats wrong with you youll get more than that.

Every hollywood celebrity does some surgeries. Sure is not gonna turn a 1/10 into a 10/10 but is a legit way of looks improvement.

I trusted you before i cant anymore girl

yes you did bud and then you denied it and played it off after.
huh? Bro ur such a shit liar :feelskek: :feelskek: Say in which thread I sent a pic of a foid and then said it was me? I would've been banned if I did that jfl

huh? Bro ur such a shit liar :feelskek: :feelskek: Say in which thread I sent a pic of a foid and then said it was me? I would've been banned if I did that jfl
you sent a foids wye area no way thats a man. I wouldve believed you if you didnt aend the guy before and the. you deleted it when I called it out.

@gymcellragefuel saw it
yeah yeah Ik what you're talking about now, jfl I thought you were talking about me sending an actual full face foid and saying it's me, nah brah that's my actual eye area jfl, I'm a dude trust.

you sent a foids wye area no way thats a man. I wouldve believed you if you didnt aend the guy before and the. you deleted it when I called it out.
Is it actually that feminine looking? @Vyn can you send it in dms maybe?