Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Surgery is a cope unless you have an easily fixable deformity

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
When I say deformity, I'm including things like recesessd chin/mandible, retruded maxilla etc. Otherwise, you can never really ascend to Chad with surgery because it can never give you the most important thing: facial harmony. Surgery results aside from deformity correction never make the person look significantly better. Rhinoplasty is especially a joke if you're a man. The few good rhinos I've seen have ALL been on women, which is due to their thinner skin which allows for better sculpting of the nose.

The best surgery for face is shotgun shot

This is true.

There are only three or four legit surgeries anyway: blepharo, rhino, genio and jaw.

Jaw is only done when you have serious tooth misalignment. Terrible cost, pain, recovery time and risk of nerve damage.

Blepharo can only attenuate bulging eyes a little bit.

Rhino and genio can help a recessed chin but can't fix a weirdly shaped skull or a general lack of facial harmony.

Finally, there is nothing to fix your frame or your height. (Leg lengthening surgery is mostly not worth it).

The few good rhinos I've seen have ALL been on women, which is due to their thinner skin which allows for better sculpting of the nose.
I thought I was the only one to notice that.

According to other posters I was a 3 presurgery and a 5 post. I got laid within a week of my surgery.

surgery cannot fix a damaged mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back