Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Surgery has been DEBUNKED.

EARTH

EARTH

Banned
-
There is this idea that you will "ascend" through surgery. That one day girls will start magically chasing you.

I have been posting on incel forums for 5 years and have never ever seen anyone become good-looking with surgery, never ever.

This is not surprising: Surgery can not create convincing 3-dimensional bone mass that all Chad's have (moving your bone or inserting plastic will not cut it) what you need is real bone growth in every direction to become better looking. This is putting aside other aspects: Facial ratios, frame, height, coloring. All impossible to change. Many of you are bluepilled fools.

People here think they can get "hunter eyes" through surgery?

giphy.gif

If you can't create 3-dimensional bone mass, you can't create hunter eyes. But wait there's more, It's not just bone mass but bone shape.

Surgery has been debunked.

Last edited:
This sounds like cope from someone who can't afford surgery. I don't think anyone was suggesting you could legit go from incel to Chad with surgery.

Custom implants tho?

This sounds like cope from someone who can't afford surgery. I don't think anyone was suggesting you could legit go from incel to Chad with surgery.

I've seen guys become more dimorphic through surgery. One guy had double jaw surgery then implants, he claimed that some girls approached him but he still had to go out there. Unless you have a solid eye area, much like Cruise who you posted in the gif, you won't look good. It's really about becoming good enough to escape inceldom and I think that's achievable for a select few here.

I've seen guys become more dimorphic through surgery. One guy had double jaw surgery then implants, he claimed that some girls approached him but he still had to go out there. Unless you have a solid eye area, much like Cruise who you posted in the gif, you won't look good. It's really about becoming good enough to escape inceldom and I think that's achievable for a select few here.

@Felix97 thinks he will be living DJL (Dat Jenner Lifestyle) after his surgeries. Fucking LOL.

All I'm lacking is a jaw. And that is the easiest shit to do. I will ascend, and you'll eat shit you fuckin hater

images

@Felix97 thinks he will be living DJL (Dat Jenner Lifestyle) after his surgeries. Fucking LOL.

Heh, oh yes, DJL. He had a legendary run, never expected sister Kylie to ascend.

I don't like the idea of getting surgery tbh.

Having to spend tons of money to get someone to cut and mutilate my face, going through the risks of it, then going through a painful and fairly long recovering, just to please some dumb foid better.

I'm ugly but I'm not deformed or sick. I'm healthy. This should be enough. There's nothing wrong with me. What's wrong is the fact foids have a saying in anything nowadays. They should subject to me, I'm healthy and stronger than 99.9% of foids. I would kill the average foid within one minute in a serious fight.

Can you stop assuming trash? The only surgery I am gonna attend is fat grafting surgery and jaw fillers. You're so tilted its unreal.

I don't like the idea of getting surgery tbh.

Having to spend tons of money to get someone to cut and mutilate my face, going through the risks of it, then going through a painful and fairly long recovering, just to please some dumb foid better.

I'm ugly but I'm not deformed or sick. I'm healthy. This should be enough. There's nothing wrong with me. What's wrong is the fact foids have a saying in anything nowadays. They should subject to me, I'm healthy and stronger than 99.9% of foids. I would kill the average foid within one minute in a serious fight.
And her 6'6" boyfriend of the day will humiliate you in public with a severe beating. They ain't scared of incels

maxresdefault.jpg

And her 6'6" boyfriend of the day will humiliate you in public with a severe beating. They ain't scared of incels

maxresdefault.jpg
The correlation between physical strength or even health and being successful with women is not that big. I have a Chadlite friend who has a poor health, he suffers from serious gastritits and other stuff like that. He still slays because of his awesome looking face while I'm an healthy incel at 29 after 500+ approaches.

Also, a facially good-looking small framed manlet mogs the shit all of me in the current sexual marketplace. If physical strength mattered gymcelling and martial arts would be key factors to get women. They arent, at best they help a bit if you're normie tier and above, but no amount of physical strength will redeem a truecel with sub3 face.

Is this guy a Chad slayer? He's certainly top 1% in physical strength if you count in his height, frame and martial arts ability.
Pezo1

Guys like this get way more pussy (and more quality pussy also) than him.
Jj kim jaejoong hero 17347569 580 4351

Masculinity and strength are COPE. Most women are even bisexuals, they'd pick a pretty girl over an ogre any day. I have above average testosterone, I'm tall and good framed and yet no woman ever want me because I have an ugly FACE.

I think I'll even turn this into a thread.

Cope. Surgery (legit ones, like orthognathic, rhynoplasty, zygomatic, etc.) can massively improve your looks. It is actually one of the few things that can save some incels.

The correlation between physical strength or even health and being successful with women is not that big. I have a Chadlite friend who has a poor health, he suffers from serious gastritits and other stuff like that. He still slays because of his awesome looking face while I'm an healthy incel at 29 after 500+ approaches.

Also, a facially good-looking small framed manlet mogs the shit all of me in the current sexual marketplace. If physical strength mattered gymcelling and martial arts would be key factors to get women. They arent, at best they help a bit if you're normie tier and above, but no amount of physical strength will redeem a truecel with sub3 face.

Is this guy a Chad slayer? He's certainly top 1% in physical strength if you count in his height, frame and martial arts ability.
View attachment 24094

Guys like this get way more pussy (and more quality pussy also) than him.
View attachment 24095

Masculinity and strength are COPE. Most women are even bisexuals, they'd pick a pretty girl over an ogre any day. I have above average testosterone, I'm tall and good framed and yet no woman ever want me because I have an ugly FACE.

I think I'll even turn this into a thread.
strong cherrypicking. The average 6'6" guy is a nerdic with an average face and big skull. Strong to buff him into chadlite/chad status.

znD9k1P.jpg
That freak with acromegaly is not the average really tall dude.

Cope. Quick fix operations that normalfags get won't ascend you. Depending on how subhuman you look, $20,000-$150,000 is needed.

"A rhinoplasty won't make you Chad if you are currently incel so what's the point?"

Firstly, you are assuming that most people on this forum are actually incels.
Secondly, you are assuming that the 80/20 rule is actually true.

I've seen one guy on lookism go from a sub4 to a solid 6 through surgery. I've also seen some specific results, such as jaw implants, etc, that clearly improved their look.

It's not only about sex/dating, better looks will literally improve every aspect of your life.

True. However, it’s not just bone - it’s also soft tissue. Soft tissue (fat distribution, muscle shape & distribution, cartlidge) is also a major part of looks, probably just as important as none. But that can’t change either - and surgery simply cannot recreate the perfect shape & size that natural Chad genes can. It’s over. Surgery is a meme.

Last edited:
strong cherrypicking. The average 6'6" guy is a nerdic with an average face and big skull. Strong to buff him into chadlite/chad status.

znD9k1P.jpg
That freak with acromegaly is not the average really tall dude.
Yeah but he proves that FACE > height or strength anyway. If you have a sub3 face (acromegaly-caused or not) you're not above a small framed manlet with a 8+ Chad face.

Doubtful you could ever ascend to chad status, but you can markedly improve your looks to the point you could escape inceldom. That is the problem with this place, everything is black or white. There is no subtly or shades of grey.

Doubtful you could ever ascend to chad status, but you can markedly improve your looks to the point you could escape inceldom. That is the problem with this place, everything is black or white. There is no subtly or shades of grey.
I've seen one guy on lookism go from a sub4 to a solid 6 through surgery. I've also seen some specific results, such as jaw implants, etc, that clearly improved their look.
Cope. Surgery (legit ones, like orthognathic, rhynoplasty, zygomatic, etc.) can massively improve your looks. It is actually one of the few things that can save some incels.

I thought I signed up to a blackpill forum. I was wrong. People here are delusional, clueless, and holding onto false hope.

Surgery can only make a slightly better looking version of yourself, a slightly better looking incel - Very rarely even 1 point of improvement (1 point is a miracle) you will all still be incel. You will all still be mental. You will all still be 10 years behind. You will all still be invisible to Stacy.

3-dimensional bone mass. Strands of DNA. Hormones. Race. Phenotype. Get it in your head.

I thought I signed up to a blackpill forum. I was wrong. People here are delusional, clueless, and holding onto false hope.

Surgery can only make a slightly better looking version of yourself, a slightly better looking incel - Very rarely even 1 point of improvement (1 point is a miracle) you will all still be incel. You will all still be mental. You will all still be 10 years behind. You will all still be invisible to Stacy.

3-dimensional bone mass. Strands of DNA. Hormones. Race. Phenotype. Get it in your head.
You're retarded. The difference surgery can make depends on the invasiveness of the surgery, your flaws and your soft tissue. Different people get different results. It is true that most people don't get that much out of it, though.

You're retarded. The difference surgery can make depends on the invasiveness of the surgery, your flaws and your soft tissue. Different people get different results. It is true that most people don't get that much out of it, though.

Take your cope to Lookism.

I have experience foraging through testimonials of BSSO, Lefort I and Lefort II patients, I have talked with maxillofacial surgeons, I have studied the before and afters, I have had this dance since 2012 when the very first involuntary celibate forums popped up on the Internet and surgery discussions took center stage. Blackpill: Surgery has been debunked. It's not even a matter of debate rather it's a scientific fact.

The scientific fact is that men can not improve raw sex-appeal with current technology. You can't replicate good genes. Too complex.

In other words, it will never raise you above the threshold where dating becomes easy and enjoyable. It is bluepilled cope. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
The scientific fact is that men can not improve raw sex-appeal with current technology.
0UEBn8e.png

This is not an improvement? I think we can all agree that most people get very little out of plastic surgery (unless it's rhino to fix an ugly nose), but there are cases where great improvements are made.

x.jpg

Plastic surgery is actually quite legit for women. It's much easier to shave off bones (unattractive women usually have too much bone), than it is to create realistic looking bones. Plastic surgery is quite legit in South Korea for that V-line surgery.

Edit: Stupid server won't display my images.

Yes indeed surgery provides marginal benefits. If you want to see dramatic results then you need to change things that are unchangeable (orbital bones, midface ratio, zygos, soft tissues (lips, eyelids, etc.)).