Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Surgeon arrested after 18 year old foid dies during breast implant surgery

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
newspress-collage-21254040-1645160184001.png

https://nypost.com/2022/02/18/colorado-plastic-surgeon-geoffrey-kim-faces-manslaughter-charges-for-death-of-18-year-old-emmalyn-nguyen

plastic surgeon faces manslaughter charges for death of 18-year old

plasticcc.jpg

A prominent Colorado plastic surgeon is facing manslaughter charges in connection to the death of an 18-year-old patient who died 14 months after the botched surgery.

Dr. Geoffrey Kim, 52, turned himself in to Arapahoe County sheriff’s officials Wednesday after a warrant was issued for his arrest.

Prosecutors have yet to file the criminal complaint, but the surgeon is expected to face several charges, including felony negligent homicide, reckless manslaughter and misdemeanor obstruction of service, said Vikki Migoya, a spokesperson with the Office of the District Attorney for the 18th Judicial District.

Kim was released shortly after his arrest and posted a $5,000 bond.

Last edited:
The whore deserved it, the doctor should be free and compensated for his hard work

Old news.

View: https://youtu.be/JI1TrbvWomE

But yeah, that's what she get for her vanity and wanting to please Chad. Besides, there is no reason for them to be insecure enough about their bodies for the to want to change it, because she'll just get cum and dumped anyways. Whereas we are always shit on for our height and dick size that not even surgery can fix. It's okay for foids to alter her body, but fuck it if you're a man and have to live with unfortunate circumstances.

Good riddance tho, and I hope that doctor gets exonerated or even given monetary compensation.

I mean, it's well known that being put under some common forms of general anaesthesia can kill you or cause other complications, in a small minority of people.

Maybe he handled it incompetently too though which would explain being charged with manslaughter. Or possibly if he used a form of general that was unnecessarily risky.

How do you die 14 months after a surgery

He is a hero and she is a vain whore who wants chad's dick

Free him dindu nuffin
Top kek, if the surgeon was black every mainstream institution and Reddit/Twitter would be sucking him off about how he was the victim in all this. Honk honk :feelsclown:

How do you die 14 months after a surgery
That’s what I’m wondering, if there was any complication why didn’t she go back into the hospital when side effects became apparent. Also, don’t they do follow ups with people they get surgery like this? Very strange how this played out, the 14 months part is pretty weird.

deserves it for trying to mutilate her body.

That’s what I’m wondering, if there was any complication why didn’t she go back into the hospital when side effects became apparent. Also, don’t they do follow ups with people they get surgery like this? Very strange how this played out, the 14 months part is pretty weird.
She slipped into a coma and was a vegetable before dying.

Rare moment that a foid failed to titmaxx jfl:feelshaha:

Never trust a foid in general but most especially, never trust a foid with tatts, piercings, fake tits, lips, or asses.

Now she will never get the white cockru..:cryfeels:

lifefuel, one less noodlewhore chasing white cock

An accident becomes homicide if a foid is affected

I made them so angry :lul:
You are massively based jfl, they should free the doctor, she probably was doing this surgery to appease chads

Old news.

View: https://youtu.be/JI1TrbvWomE

But yeah, that's what she get for her vanity and wanting to please Chad. Besides, there is no reason for them to be insecure enough about their bodies for the to want to change it, because she'll just get cum and dumped anyways. Whereas we are always shit on for our height and dick size that not even surgery can fix. It's okay for foids to alter her body, but fuck it if you're a man and have to live with unfortunate circumstances.

Good riddance tho, and I hope that doctor gets exonerated or even given monetary compensation.

They cannot live or exist without the attention.

Manslaughter charges seem excessive. I don’t know the details, but this must have been a major fuck up on his end.
Indeed.

I'm guessing he caused a stroke.

They cannot live or exist without the attention.
They change their bodies yet they have no reason to be insecure while males have to live with being a manlet and being rejected and disrespected.

It's not uncommon to die during fashion surgerys. Free this man

They do. But strange there was nothing noted here during 14 month timespan

She wanted larger breasts to be a more enjoyable piece of fuckmeat for white chad and ended up dead.

Hard to feel any sympathy TBH

Good riddance Bitch

Why she needed plastic surgery in the first place is beyond me

If she would've just dated an incel this never would've happened. I would have happily fucked that noodlewhore without the need to risk her life to get breast augmentation surgery. Instead of sleeping with me, she chose to sleep with the worms.

Chad told her no D if she doesn't get Ds

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back