Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Surge of hope. Shattered

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
Do you ever think “maybe I should just looksmax and workout” and you get really excited thinking this is your way out of inceldom, you start researching all these products and manifesting it… and then you look in the mirror.

All my hopes are Gone. I try to imagine what I might look like if I lost face fat, started working out, fixed my hair. But all of these are fruitless endeavours. I will stillness be sub human no matter what. I can even explain why Im ugly but it’s the same reason haland is , even if he got nose surgery and got a nice haircut he’d be still ugly. I don’t even understand why im so hideous. Why did I have to be born this way.

Do yous relate?

I lost like 80 pounds and it changed nothing. Not worth trying anymore :feelsbadman:

Used to but quickly realize that looksmaxxing is only really for people who have potential and are hindered by a very fixable trait such as being fat, acne, crooked teeth etc. There's no amount of looksmaxxing that can fix me unless I win the lottery and can waste it on plastic and other cosmetic surgeries.

Used to but quickly realize that looksmaxxing is only really for people who have potential and are hindered by a very fixable trait such as being fat, acne, crooked teeth etc. There's no amount of looksmaxxing that can fix me unless I win the lottery and can waste it on plastic and other cosmetic surgeries.
BPD runs on my mothers side so I think it will be like this for the rest of my life

Just exercise and watching calories. Probably took me about a year in total. The biggest advice I can give is to drink tons of water, and occasionally add some lemon or orange to give it some flavor.