Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Surely this is not actually a demographic trend that will have major consequences in the future, right?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36910

JFL. I wonder what the 2021 numbers are.

I laugh at all the morons out there on message boards or reddit or facebook or wherever who think that SHTF ie economic collapse, huge WWIII or something else truly life altering on a massive global scale simply will not happen in their lifetime "because reasons". :feelsclown:

It very well could happen and with all the various factors coming into play such as changing demographics its more likely to happen in our lifetimes than not. :feelsstudy:

this graph understates the problem

You watched vaush didn’t you. Huh gai

I laugh at all the morons out there on message boards or reddit or facebook or wherever who think that SHTF ie economic collapse, huge WWIII or something else truly life altering on a massive global scale simply will not happen in their lifetime "because reasons". :feelsclown:
Yea the romans thought the same thing until the visagoths marched into rome itself.:lul:
Jfl at retards that don't think shit can go down in their lifetimes because "we're to big to fall"

You watched vaush didn’t you. Huh gai
what does that lardass pedo have to do with this? That graph has been common place in our community for a long time