Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Surely manletism is the most brutal of all pills

deathcomesquickly

deathcomesquickly

Annihilate my enemies.
★★★
Think about it. Masculinity is associated with size, period, and greater height and frame compared to females, period. Other than being truecel tier ugly, or disabled, being short must be the most horrible pill. If you must know, I am short myself, but not too short.

You can't do anything about it. You just don't have the size. No amount of coping can work if the basic stature is not there. You will just not be taken seriously by anyone.

If you have size, all sorts of copes, such as plastic surgery, working out, dressing well, etc. open themselves up, but they just don't if you don't have the size.

Manletism is brutal. People dont respect you at all. Other men stomp on you on the streets and women make fun of you. And so many manlets resort to gymcelling but they look like scary midgets

@VideoGameCoper @BBC.BELGRADE @userrrr

race is, Being a whitecel is brutal trucelism

Height does matter a lot. I won’t deny that. If I was short, my life would be so much worse. At least I have the advantage of looking somewhat large and people don’t mess with me. Framepill is underrated though. I’d look so much better with a wide frame instead of shit ectomorph frame.

Being brutally ugly is far worse though

you are chad in russia, im not

Chad in russia?

race is, Being a whitecel is brutal trucelism
Yeah the racepill is brutal It never began for whites

Currys mog us so brutally its not even funny
What is it foids always say they want “tall dark and handsome”
Clearly describing the average indian

it's brutal but the question is: is it enough to the point of making you want to do something?

is better than nothing. You can't win life simply by being tall.
If your height is average you can still cope with looksmaxing, statusmaxing and eventually become a better version of yourself . But still it's so sad that there are too many things that make you feel less than a man, which includes being small

I would rather be extremely tall and butt ugly than short and anything

Height gives so many opportunities

Nah it's NTpill bro! I'm 6'5" and white but gigatruecel because I can't talk to women :fuk:

Think about it. Masculinity is associated with size, period, and greater height and frame compared to females, period. Other than being truecel tier ugly, or disabled, being short must be the most horrible pill. If you must know, I am short myself, but not too short.

You can't do anything about it. You just don't have the size. No amount of coping can work if the basic stature is not there. You will just not be taken seriously by anyone.

If you have size, all sorts of copes, such as plastic surgery, working out, dressing well, etc. open themselves up, but they just don't if you don't have the size.
dogpill

Yeah the racepill is brutal It never began for whites

Currys mog us so brutally its not even funny
What is it foids always say they want “tall dark and handsome”
Clearly describing the average indian
JBC confirmed yet again

I just gooned to huge mommy hentai

Brutal. Heightpill is truly the most animalic pill.