Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel surely it is not normal to be this level of apathetic and have anhedonia at this age?

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
my life has been the same thing for years on end, wake up, go on xbox or pc, listen to random music, browse whatever interests me at all, sometimes play games which i used to be really good at but now my skill level decreased. i leave my house only to get food and drinks, i havent had a irl friend in almost a decade. i dont give a fuck about anything, even if i was somehow granted a large NTfag friend group i would probably not care for them and if i got a gigastacy gf i would probably put barely any effort into keeping her. i know inceldom decreases your motivation but surely this level cant be normal? i have the motivation and drive for life of a 75yo retired man.

It goes with age, realistically fow how long can a person be normal and care if youre in total isolation? I dont care for anything anymore, i dont even bother answering when someone ask me something. It doesnt matter anyway.

It's hard to age gracefully in general, even if we talk about what UN classifiees as adulthood, lol
There's a reason why incels consider 25, 30 etc years to be a major cut off point because going going forward like this is just not realistic

Same. I think it is a sign of societal decay. There used to be starting a family which would be the stage of life we are all going into now but not anymore thanks to feminism and hypergamy

Anhedonia is the core symptom of clinical depression. Most likely will improve with an antidepressant

Sounds pretty typical to me that's what happens when youre deprived of any hope for achieving the most fundamental biological and social goals of seks, waifu, and status