Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Sure "Incels should be named as terrorists" while the real threats are tyrone and chad who are abusive and do crimes

It would be so fucking cool to legally be a terrorist for having my virginity intact. :feelsmage:

not to type of guy to use the ignore function but ill make an exception for u op

It would be so fucking cool to legally be a terrorist for having my virginity intact. :feelsmage:
Imagine. 40% of men are classified as terrorists just for being a virgin :lul:

If now it is criminal to be deprived of sex my only option to remain law abiding citizen is to rapemaxx (in video game)

They are so obsessed with us, we live in their head rent free

I wish at least the fbi would give a shit about me

It would be totally dumb for people to call us like this, but very cool too :dab:

I'm okay with that. It'd give me a nice push over the edge so I can give them a real reason to be scared of ugly inklers. Not sure how these dolts call it an ideology. Clearly never bothered to spend time here since we can't agree on the most basic shit like hating women. This is a support group at best and that's being generous

It would be cool to be labelled as a terrorist.
At least it would give us a certain halo we're definitely missing right now. A creepy, Ted Bundy-like halo, but a halo, nonetheless.

Of course, this would have serious negative consequences too, like increased attention from law enforcement and three-letter agencies.

We are terrorists as our existence both terrifies and terrorieses them:feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back