Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sure. Incels can potentially get a girlfriend.

Idk, I wish there is. The world is a true nightmare if we are just suffering for nothing.
if there's a god then we are going to heaven and all the holes go to hell :panties:

if there's a god then we are going to heaven and all the holes go to hell :panties:
“Blessed are you, Lord, our God, ruler of the universe who has not created me a woman.”

Idk if I translated it right jfl

“Blessed are you, Lord, our God, ruler of the universe who has not created me a woman.”

Idk if I translated it right jfl
yeah something like that, but tbh being a foid nowadays is being on the top of the food chain, they get everything they want

yeah something like that, but tbh being a foid nowadays is being on the top of the food chain, they get everything they want
Yeah, St. Hamudi summed it up well. I don’t remember the quote exactly but he pretty much something like males have to fight for everything, fight, shelter, survival, etc. Women are on just exist mode, and all they do is have sex and get free shit.

An Incel needs to become a multimillionare of a fortune 500 company, and then agree to finance a spoiled roastie and her disgusting chadspawn for the rest of their lives for a chance at "unpaid" pussy.

:feelsclown:

Incels can easily get a gf at $200/hr.