Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Suppose you are with a group of normie coworkers/classmates/acquaintances in a transdimensional realm:

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
And in this transdimensional realm, you get to play truth or dare for 30 minutes. At least 50% of the players will be female. Here are the rules:
  • You can dare someone to do anything you can think of: you're not constrained by any rules of physics, math, or even logic, except the logic used to make these rules. Time proceeds at the usual speed, and the game ends after 30 minutes.
  • The person being dared or who has chosen truth can't refuse the dare or the question.
  • Play continues with 5 minutes max per person.
  • Each person can only choose truth up to half the time.
  • Each player is physically incapable of communicating the results of happenings of the game once it's over.
What would you have as your dares? As your truths? Would you try to hold off on your harsh dares, for fear your fellow players would retaliate? How would your truths and dares differ, if at all, if the last rule wasn't present?

Last edited:
Fukin hell this is too hard for my brain

Truths: Would you suck my dick if you had the chance?

Dares: Suck my dick while in a closet floating in mid fucking air, you stupid whore.