Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"support" worker said I'll be a virgin till my 40s

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

ᛋartcelᛋ
★★★★★
43d 8h 27m
He Didn't say that but he said while we were watching some shit on TV about some fat oldcel (the generic incel stereotype kind of guy) having some weird incel hobbie revolving around birds and taxidermy, that I'd be like him in a few years.
The guy was the stereotypical virgin, although this was the 1980s so he had a nice little wife.
No matter what I do people think ill forever be a weirdo, people in college called me a wacko and weird, but when you were born as I was and lived as I have you are bound to be bizzare.
It seems my life as many foreshadows that are proven true latter on,like im psychic

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Sanity
★★★
23d 17h 27m
THE TRUE HONKLER said:
He Didn't say that but he said while we were watching some shit on TV about some fat oldcel (the generic incel stereotype kind of guy) having some weird incel hobbie revolving around birds and taxidermy, that I'd be like him in a few years.
The guy was the stereotypical virgin, although this was the 1980s so he had a nice little wife.
No matter what I do people think ill forever be a weirdo, people in college called me a wacko and weird, but when you were born as I was and lived as I have you are bound to be bizzare.
It seems my life as many foreshadows that are proven true latter on,like im psychic
Artcel

tenta

tenta

permabanned from IRL
★★★★★
46d 16h 16m
How did this go? Did he just outwardly say, "That's you." As it appeared on the TV? I can't believe your support worker did that tbh

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

ᛋartcelᛋ
★★★★★
43d 8h 27m
tenta said:
How did this go? Did he just outwardly say, "That's you." As it appeared on the TV? I can't believe your support worker did that tbh
Seeing as they view me as not retarded and more on their level in terms of mental competency, they see it to be fine, but these bastards are anything but supportive to guys like me, but I have no choice but to have them around.

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Luminary
★★★★★
29d 5h 14m
Support for what?

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
44d 13h 53m
THE TRUE HONKLER said:
having some weird incel hobbie revolving around birds and taxidermy
It wouldn't be a weird hobby if Chads were doing it. :blackpill:
HighTGymcel said:
Support for what?
Apparently, nothing. His "support" worker just sounds like he's bullying him.

tenta

tenta

permabanned from IRL
★★★★★
46d 16h 16m
THE TRUE HONKLER said:
Seeing as they view me as not retarded and more on their level in terms of mental competency, they see it to be fine, but these bastards are anything but supportive to guys like me, but I have no choice but to have them around.
You should tell him to fuck off

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

Hi aliahmedali345 here
★★★★★
95d 15h 51m
THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

ᛋartcelᛋ
★★★★★
43d 8h 27m
tenta said:
You should tell him to fuck off
It's tempting but not worth it for me, creates bad energy and I feel like a soy crybaby snowflake if I do

I

imanuglysob

Officer
★★
11d 14h 18m
a hole at work once said 'i saw an old man walking alone and it reminded me of you in 50 years'. she said it in front of our entire team at work.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

ᛋartcelᛋ
★★★★★
43d 8h 27m
imanuglysob said:
a hole at work once said 'i saw an old man walking alone and it reminded me of you in 50 years'. she said it in front of our entire team at work.
This happens when you think your doing fine but in other people's eyes they see what we lost sight of, the incel we were and always will be

C

calimero

Overlord
★★★
64d 20h 29m
THE TRUE HONKLER said:
people in college called me a wacko and weird,
Beyond over if you were ostracized in college

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

Copium addict
★★★★
1d 19h 56m
imanuglysob said:
Rough, sorry to hear it

I

imanuglysob

Officer
★★
11d 14h 18m
BardakTheGreat said:
Rough, sorry to hear it
she wasn't even the only one. i've heard similar comments over the years, all from holes.

hell, 16 years ago when i was in highschool, a bully told me i was never going to have a girlfriend. even back then, they knew my defects.

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

Copium addict
★★★★
1d 19h 56m
imanuglysob said:
she wasn't even the only one. i've heard similar comments over the years, all from holes.

hell, 16 years ago when i was in highschool, a bully told me i was never going to have a girlfriend. even back then, they knew my defects.
Same with me, bullies and holes love to bring up the fact that we'll never have girlfriends

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

ᛋartcelᛋ
★★★★★
43d 8h 27m
BardakTheGreat said:
Same with me, bullies and holes love to bring up the fact that we'll never have girlfriends
Cos relationships clearly aren't a big deal :bluepill::feelsclown:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8