Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Supplements and Nootropics

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
Do you take any supplements or nootropics and do any of them have a significant effect on your daily life?

i wish there was a pill to make me taller
fucking micromodgetism

i wish there was a pill to make me taller
fucking micromodgetism
There's something called mk677 or some shit and apparently it works but I haven't read that much into it
i take happiness supplements. alcohol
Its so good but I try to do it only weekends bc it fucks w gymceling which I need for reducing facial fat

Currently I take Vitamin D, DHA/EPA(Algae oil), Lion's Mane (Nammex sourced), and L-theanine.
The Vitamin D and EPA/DPA I take for general health, theanine for stress reduction, Lion's Mane for cognition. Theanine has a moderate positive effect and Lion's Mane a slight one.

Currently I take Vitamin D, DHA/EPA(Algae oil), Lion's Mane (Nammex sourced), and L-theanine.
The Vitamin D and EPA/DPA I take for general health, theanine for stress reduction, Lion's Mane for cognition. Theanine has a moderate positive effect and Lion's Mane a slight one.
Theanine is pretty nice, I take that w coffee