Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Supernova level heightmogging suifuel that made me want to go ER

Rapist

Rapist

Had an account here before the Big Bang
★★★★★
In my previous post and comments, I said noodlewhores max out at 5'10, well God decided to torture me today and prove me wrong. When I entered my uni's building, I saw a legit 6ft chinkwhore walking out with her 6'2 chink boyfriend, which made me want to blow my head off because I was brutally heightmogged by not only the boyfriend but by the girlfriend as well, and it was a fucking chink couple of all people JFL. After a few minutes, I went to buy a drink and another fucking chinkcunt that was taller than me just had to stand behind me:feelsclown::kys:. I was mumbling words to myself saying I was going to rip her head off and the cashier was giving me a weird look:feelskek:. How do I recover after this? Why does God hate me so much:fuk:?

they are not aware of your whole existence but you are so mogged it made you create a thread in here

MOG LEVEL 8/10

JUST REMEMBER MANLETS ARE SUPERIOR AND CAN TAKE OUT TALLFAGS EASILY BY PUSHING THEM OFF, TALLFAGS HAVE BALANCEMENT ISSUES BEING TALL IS A HUGE DISADVANTAGE YOU ARE BIGGER TARGET AND MUCH MORE EASIER TO STRIKE DOWN. INFERIOR GENES

A legitimate 6'0 asian woman? She has to be 1/1,000,000,000. I don't even remember the last time I saw a white woman that tall & I live in a white neighborhood.

A legitimate 6'0 asian woman? She has to be 1/1,000,000,000. I don't even remember the last time I saw a white woman that tall & I live in a white neighborhood.
I'm stadiometer measured 5'9 barefoot and my eyes were at her chin. I was also wearing timbs while she was wearing regular shoes:forcedsmile:. I usually see a 6ft noodlewhore like once a year.

I'm stadiometer measured 5'9 barefoot and my eyes were at her chin. I was also wearing timbs while she was wearing regular shoes:forcedsmile:.
Then why do you claim to be a manlet? That’s above average height for a curry, excluding Punjabis.

MAN WTF WHY EVEN NOODLE WHORES HEIGHT MOG ME NOW :reeeeee::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Then why do you claim to be a manlet? That’s above average height for a curry, excluding Punjabis.
The average Western curry is around the same height as me.

JUST REMEMBER MANLETS ARE SUPERIOR AND CAN TAKE OUT TALLFAGS EASILY BY PUSHING THEM OFF, TALLFAGS HAVE BALANCEMENT ISSUES BEING TALL IS A HUGE DISADVANTAGE YOU ARE BIGGER TARGET AND MUCH MORE EASIER TO STRIKE DOWN. INFERIOR GENES

In my previous post and comments, I said noodlewhores max out at 5'10, well God decided to torture me today and prove me wrong. When I entered my uni's building, I saw a legit 6ft chinkwhore walking out with her 6'2 chink boyfriend, which made me want to blow my head off because I was brutally heightmogged by not only the boyfriend but by the girlfriend as well, and it was a fucking chink couple of all people JFL. After a few minutes, I went to buy a drink and another fucking chinkcunt that was taller than me just had to stand behind me:feelsclown::kys:. I was mumbling words to myself saying I was going to rip her head off and the cashier was giving me a weird look:feelskek:. How do I recover after this? Why does God hate me so much:fuk:?
There is no way to recover. It’s also why I avoid public spaces now the new gen are really tall. 6’4 is easily the 6’0 of 10 years ago.

What’s the point of this thread?

You will never see women that tall outside of a college campus.

What’s the point of this thread?

You will never see women that tall outside of a college campus.
The point is that people are coping that cumskins can be the only tall people, but that's not true. Ethnics are as tall as cumskins these days, and there are even 5'10+ ethnicwhores now. Also I wanted to vent.

The point is that people are coping that cumskins can be the only tall people, but that's not true. Ethnics are as tall as cumskins these days, and there are even 5'10+ ethnicwhores now. Also I wanted to vent.
Tall women are all ugly and horse faced, I don’t understand why would you care about getting heightmogged by a tall woman, especially a chink?

Tall women are all ugly and horse faced.
I don't know where you got that from, but tall foids aren't any uglier than average height foids or short foids. Being tall doesn't alter your face or something. Also that 6ft chinkslut was a HTB.

if you saw the 6ft tall stacy i got mogged by in a Kroger one time than you would immediately rope :feelsrope::feelsrope:

if you saw the 6ft tall stacy i got mogged by in a Kroger one time than you would immediately rope :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Seeing a 6ft ethnic foid is more brutal than seeing a 6ft white foid, since ethnic foids that tall are anomalies so if you encounter one, then it means God is purposefully torturing you.

Im a dwarflet that gets mogged by garbage bins. Something like this would do nothing to me.

Im already dead. This life was one janitorial mission that even god couldnt prepare me for.

Seeing a 6ft ethnic foid is more brutal than seeing a 6ft white foid, since ethnic foids that tall are anomalies so if you encounter one, then it means God is torturing you.
i hardly looked at any foids once high school started, i feel like if i was involved with sports i'd see giant ethnic foids maybe but immediately running home after school to rot was brutal man, and since i moved to a new town like 9 months ago i cant really remember the last time I've been outside. Life is a fucking blur. :fuk:

Im a dwarflet that gets mogged by garbage bins. Something like this would do nothing to me.

Im already dead. This life was one janitorial mission that even god couldnt prepare me for.
The fact that you haven't roped means that your mental fortitude is stronger than 99% of humans dream to have.

The fact that you haven't roped means that your mental fortitude is stronger than 99% of humans dream to have.
Thank you for kind words sir. Im just completely devoted to copemaxxin till i eventually have to rope. :feelsYall:

Thank you for kind words sir. Im just completely devoted to copemaxxin till i eventually have to rope. :feelsYall:
You should never rope. You're letting normscum and whores win by giving them what they want. You should carry a backpack with a metal bat inside of it and if someone disrespects you, secretly beat them to a bloody pulp with it (in GTA 5).

LE bigga dey are le harder dey fall is cope

You should never rope. You're letting normscum and whores win by giving them what they want. You should carry a backpack with a metal bat inside of it and if someone disrespects you, secretly beat them to a bloody pulp with it (in GTA 5).
Based mindset. Although my roping has nothing to do with the NPCs and normscums of this world.

I just dont want to die in an old ailing inkwell body. Better to enjoy all your copes and die younger where you are still healthy and not taking meds to deal with a myriad of conditions that come when your youth fades.

Getting heightmogged by foids is always brutal. You're not even short and she has over 3 inches on you.

Also don't believe the bullshit that tall women have harder dating lives. They don't. Many men like tall women and a great many other number of them don't care.

Getting heightmogged by foids is always brutal. You're not even short and she has over 3 inches on you.

Also don't believe the bullshit that tall women have harder dating lives. They don't. Many men like tall women and a great many other number of them don't care.
Their only "problem" is that they were taller than most guys in middle school:feelsclown:.