Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Supernova] grade suifuel for ethnics

Refund

Refund

Never Began
★★★
Click at your own risk:

I was doing some JBW section research on ethnics experiencing racism in Germany and man it was not pretty. This thread caught my eye the most. Some of the people writing their experience are incel tier in looks, so obviously the more good looking you are the better your treatment. But brutal, nonetheless.

Well thats his fault for going where he gets mogged. No wonder some incels dont leave the house.

Well thats his fault for going where he gets mogged. No wonder some incels dont leave the house.
Yes, but you have to understand the average man is bluepilled to the max and doesn't even understand what a mog is and believes the world to be a lalaland.

It's dawning on Westerners that there's an endless supply of shitskins. Most of the responses were from curries, who still have one of the highest birth rates on planet Earth. Obviously at some point the people in Western countries are going to need to learn to be rude to foreigners and tell them to keep out.

It's dawning on Westerners that there's an endless supply of shitskins. Most of the responses were from curries, who still have one of the highest birth rates on planet Earth. Obviously at some point the people in Western countries are going to need to learn to be rude to foreigners and tell them to keep out.
I agree to a degree. Now if these curries and black people were attractive and still in large populations they wouldn't have this problem. So attraction trumps that theory. Specially in Germany considering their lust for Aryanism and caucasoid features. And I'm not sure, are their really that many curries and blacks in Germany? I read somewhere that a very few amount of curries reside outside of India - like less then 1% so... it is about them being ugly.

Last edited:
Germany is a country I wouldn't visit even if you paid me. The people are rude as hell and the language sounds barbaric.

People are slowly waking up to the blackpill
Germany is a country I wouldn't visit even if you paid me. The people are rude as hell and the language sounds barbaric.
Agreed.

Specially if you don't fit their expectations of attraction. Tourist or not. If you don't have a caucasoid/aryan phenotype, expect trouble.

I mean these are the same people who wanted to turn everyone into a caucasoid aryan and even viewed their neighboring slavs as utermench. And their people were perfectly fine with it, so I don't understand why any ethnic would wanna go to a place where one is subconsciously hated and consciously passively aggressive against, ha.

Last edited:
I agree to a degree. Now if these curries and black people were attractive and still in large populations they wouldn't have this problem. So attraction trumps that theory. Specially in Germany considering their lust for Aryanism and caucasoid features. And I'm not sure, are their really that many curries and blacks in Germany? I read somewhere that a very few amount of curries reside outside of India - like less then 1% so... it is about them being ugly.

Maybe, but Brits seem to dislike Poles and Eastern Euros and those people are generally rated as more attractive than people from the UK. I suspect a bigger factor is just peoples inherent nativism. In a place like Northern Europe, dark skinned people really stand out as "foreign" not just to the social environment but also the natural environment.

1% of India's current population is more than the entire population most individual countries in Central and Eastern Europe. From the Western perspective, it'd be like if every single Hungarian wanted to live abroad, except instead of Hungary having a declining population, it was one of the highest fertility places in the world. I don't find it surprising that is going to invoke some type of subconscious resistance.

The Eternal Aryan and his deep hatred of deathnics
Il pleut sur le Temple

Maybe, but Brits seem to dislike Poles and Eastern Euros and those people are generally rated as more attractive than people from the UK. I suspect a bigger factor is just peoples inherent nativism. In a place like Northern Europe, dark skinned people really stand out as "foreign" not just to the social environment but also the natural environment.

1% of India's current population is more than the entire population most individual countries in Central and Eastern Europe. From the Western perspective, it'd be like if every single Hungarian wanted to live abroad, except instead of Hungary having a declining population, it was one of the highest fertility places in the world. I don't find it surprising that is going to invoke some type of subconscious resistance.

You're right on about the inherent nativism. Brits in your case definitely would favor their own before Eastern Euros or Poles, but they are still on the chessboard with them. I heard the eastern euro's dominate the construction industry in U.K, which is a power given to them from their overlords. Where else curries, asians, africans are not even on the chessboard.

For example: If Brits had to choose/had to dump one group between eastern euros or curries or asians. Well, we know they wouldn't pick the group they consider second to them in their hierarchy.

You're right on about the inherent nativism. Brits in your case definitely would favor their own before Eastern Euros or Poles, but they are still on the chessboard with them. I heard the eastern euro's dominate the construction industry in U.K, which is a power given to them from their overlords. Where else curries, asians, africans are not even on the chessboard.

For example: If Brits had to choose/had to dump one group between eastern euros or curries or asians. Well, we know they wouldn't pick the group they consider second to them in their hierarchy.
Every race is like that tbh

An Indian would look out for a Sri Lankan before for a Chinese guy

An Nigerian would look out for a Ghanaian before a Pakistani guy

Every race is like that tbh

An Indian would look out for a Sri Lankan before for a Chinese guy

An Nigerian would look out for a Ghanaian before a Pakistani guy

Except for the fact that Asians, Indians, and Africans have been in the U.K for 100's of years now. And Africans were even slaved and Indians conquered and their wealth stolen from Brits.

Despite this, they are still looked down and Poles and Eastern Europeans favored because of.......RACE and LOOKS.
Germany died 1945.
Low IQ, their agenda to take over the world and kill and slave races they thought were inferior died. Their thoughts, mostly, and action are still very much the same. Despite a few sjw's bringing ethnics in to do low paid jobs and in reality these ethnics dying to assimilate and proudly call themself "German."

These ethnics couldn't put a dent in Germany if they all somehow became a evil hive mind (Like the ALT RIGHT - Aka: 4th reich) and tried to destroy Germany. And Berlin knows this. These ethnics, gypsies, honos could just very well get picked up and thrown in camps if push ever came to shove, afterall history does tend to repeat itself.

Last edited:
The portrayal of India on western media and Hollywood has badly affected the image of curries, so no wonder they look down upon by others no matter where they go. They are looked down upon in SE Asia, Middle East, Europe and even Africa.