Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Supermodel gives TED Talk "Looks aren't everything"

• Thread starter Deleted member 24213
  • Start date
Deleted member 24213

Deleted member 24213

Banned
-
The talk is basically about how she is a tall white woman who got all the opportunities because of those phenotypes, and that it doesn't matter. I bet it matter's to Date Shahan or the balding 5'2 Indian janitor or people here.

This is old stuff boyo

That's like a millionaire telling poor people that money isn't everything.

looks are everything
Source: Jeremy Meeks

Well i suppose when you're actually very attractive, other things start to matter more to you.

Hurr durr no one curr about my degree cuz I'm beautiful. :feelstastyman:

The talk is basically about how she is a tall white woman who got all the opportunities because of those phenotypes, and that it doesn't matter. I bet it matter's to Date Shahan or the balding 5'2 Indian janitor or people here.

Can anyone find who she’s dating

Can anyone find who she’s dating

Tyrone

Funny how its always the good looking people that say that looks aren't everything

Funny how its always the good looking people that say that looks aren't everything
they enjoy saying this, because they know that in that moment they are talking down to the rest of us ( good looking people know exactly how important their looks are) so its all for their self esteem,

Looks are everything

clicked on it just to leave a dislike

Also, she's not completely wrong. When you're a woman, looks aren't that important. Mediocre women get laid whenever they want. They have an army of beta simps ready to defend them. Ugly women still have relationships.
Women don't need looks, they just need to exist.

Thanks top model.

“Just shower and have a good personality bro” :soy:

Looks arent everything but they are to me teehee

Womens looks dont matter as much because guys have a high sex drive so we will get with anything

At 2:50 she says it herself "I won the genetic lottery "....I swear god is making fun of us...when she said that I literally got so angry i started crying bros :cryfeels: .

that's like a billionaire saying that money doesn't matter.

Wtf she's not even that pretty. Her face is average.

Most of the comments on that video are blackpilled af.

At least youtube comments aren't completely cucked

Of course looks aren't everything... for her. When you're born that good looking, everything gets handed to you on a silver platter, that immense advantage gives you the opportunity to enjoy other areas of your life, but when you're born ugly, things are quite the opposite. Instead of being born with an advantage that grants you everything, you are born with an obstacle that hinders every single area of your life, and even makes some of them absolutely shit. Just like water sipping through the cracks of rocks and eroding them, your shitty looks ruins every single aspect of your life, while her good looks makes her life easier than everyone else. When you're good looking, looks aren't everything, but when you're ugly, they are.

Then why isnt she having sex with me?

god man , what's the picture you have in your profile is all about .
listen to this buddy boy at 4:17 . the truth

Last edited:
At 2:50 she says it herself "I won the genetic lottery "....I swear god is making fun of us...when she said that I literally got so angry i started crying bros :cryfeels: .

This is the rage fuel right here.
Of course looks aren't everything... for her. When you're born that good looking, everything gets handed to you on a silver platter, that immense advantage gives you the opportunity to enjoy other areas of your life, but when you're born ugly, things are quite the opposite. Instead of being born with an advantage that grants you everything, you are born with an obstacle that hinders every single area of your life, and even makes some of them absolutely shit. Just like water sipping through the cracks of rocks and eroding them, your shitty looks ruins every single aspect of your life, while her good looks makes her life easier than everyone else. When you're good looking, looks aren't everything, but when you're ugly, they are.

IQ stat maxed.

She probablysucked off all the big shots to get her spot of fame she kinda looks like her mouth is a cum depository.

IQmaxxing over here

Wtf she's not even that pretty. Her face is average.

Foids don't even have to be attractive to be models. Even beckies have incredibly inflated egos.

Nice.

and of course its a fucking foid giving shit advice