Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Supermarket jobs are suifuel

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Simp managers backs males and beckies do physical labour such as stacking shelves will normie and Stacy tier girls do the easy work as checkout

I see women doing cashier, ugly or not, while all the men stock shelves and serve meat.

In my case most females get the cashier jobs while males are ordered to clean, stack the shelves and organize inventory.
Not all females become cashiers though, a few also do what males do.

A lot of muslims ( Male and female) work with me.

Truly ropefuel

I imagine they must be so

I quit my job at a supermarket. Usually males would do the physical labor woth a few exceptions of foids doing it. Foids and males would be cashiers. Customer service dominated by foids. Fucking hated my foid manager and this other fat bitch who was always bossing everyone around. I told her to fuck off right before I quit. Ome of the best feelings ever seeing the look on that nasty puece of lards face

Incels have the worst jobs everywhere

In my case most females get the cashier jobs while males are ordered to clean, stack the shelves and organize inventory.
Not all females become cashiers though, a few also do what males do.

A lot of muslims ( Male and female) work with me.
I was ordered to clean. My curry subhuman supervisor made me clean and the hand sanitiser ran which I told to refill but when the manager was pissed off , she tried to shift the blame on me
Incels have the worst jobs everywhere
Nope. there are better jobs. a currycel told me to work in a gas station or be a security guard
I quit my job at a supermarket. Usually males would do the physical labor woth a few exceptions of foids doing it. Foids and males would be cashiers. Customer service dominated by foids. Fucking hated my foid manager and this other fat bitch who was always bossing everyone around. I told her to fuck off right before I quit. Ome of the best feelings ever seeing the look on that nasty puece of lards face
I hate my curry foid supervisors. They try screw me over. I ask a question and then they mislead me with incorrect information. The only people that don't try screw are guys and two qt beckies

Last edited:
Brutal, at least I won't have to talk to people

Worked at one, it sucks. Lots of physical labor for shit pay. The worst part is seeing tall, rich, white customers with symmetrical faces.

Worked at one, it sucks. Lots of physical labor for shit pay. The worst part is seeing tall, rich, white customers with symmetrical faces.
It's suifuel greeting gigastacies. They are all dating/married to a 6'3-6'5 chad and it makes me feel even more subhuman. I'm gonna quit my job or keep it and work at a gas station or do security work

Never see men working the bakery and rarely foids pushing carts.

The bakery is actually a hard job
I worked in produce for 3 years so I had to lift the jugs of jizz (glaze) for the old lady that opened, I didn't envy what she did. I'm just saying I've never seen a dude working back there, even a manager. Wonder if people are against buying frozen donuts unless it's microwaved by 2x?

It's suifuel greeting gigastacies. They are all dating/married to a 6'3-6'5 chad and it makes me feel even more subhuman. I'm gonna quit my job or keep it and work at a gas station or do security work
Imagine being a hideous faced subhuman and then rich gigachad comes up to you and asks you where a product is. Poor ugly manlet standing next to a human who experiences more joy on a daily basis that you would ever in your entire miserable life. Separate the ugly from the beautiful, separate the rich from the poor, separate the sick from the healthy. Why must we even be forced to lay eyes upon moggers that make us want to die?

i hate greeting customers

AC5E67F8 FF63 4326 9480 D89C092A4DCC

almost all jobs are suifuel

Imagine being a hideous faced subhuman and then rich gigachad comes up to you and asks you where a product is. Poor ugly manlet standing next to a human who experiences more joy on a daily basis that you would ever in your entire miserable life. Separate the ugly from the beautiful, separate the rich from the poor, separate the sick from the healthy. Why must we even be forced to lay eyes upon moggers that make us want to die?
I see women doing cashier, ugly or not, while all the men stock shelves and serve meat.

Last edited:
Never gonna work there

Yeah due to the refugee crisis.
They all got low skilled jobs such as taxi drivers, truck drivers, workers at a supermarket or factory, etc.

and blue collar natives can't get jobs because of it
I don't know about the statistics about that.
I know that during the 70s the Netherlands allowed a lot of immigration from Morocco, Turkey and Eastern Europe because it had a low skilled worker shortage.

france did it too with algeria, mostly construction worker
Would you rather be in France right now or stay in Algeria ?

May work in a warehouse crew.

Can listen to music crew.

Don't have to talk to anyone crew.

Gym at work crew.