Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Superman is a ricecel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Mayocels on suicide watch, Kikeman is 100% confirmed yellow Mongoloid

uibycpeorit61.png

At least they have Batman, a gigaChad who is also a schizo...

If only I could be this good at coping

Cope. Although the young justice one does look very aisan.

We wuz Superchang n shiet

I'm also rice but I can't get onbaord with this level of Cope. My brain won't accept it.

We ricemen are master copers. Delusional denialists.

Batman v superman4

Figure 1. A ricecel ascending in Mexico.

Images 6

Cope somehow. We all do.

Speaking of which. @BummerDrummer next superman movie is a black kang. Symbol of america in popculture is a nignog with a blonde aryan cumrag.

What feels you?. :feelswhere:

View attachment 444450
Cope somehow. We all do.

Speaking of which. @BummerDrummer next superman movie is a black kang. Symbol of america in popculture is a nignog with a blonde aryan cumrag.

What feels you?. :feelswhere:

Superman was literally created by Jews to enforce diversity because Superman came from an alien world.

There’s a comic as early as the 40’s where Superman beats up the Klan. It was broadcasted on radio. He’s an immigrant icon, not the icon of America. The icon of America I guess would be captain America, but it really should be David duke.

Superman was literally created by Jews to enforce diversity because Superman came from an alien world.

There’s a comic as early as the 40’s where Superman beats up the Klan. It was broadcasted on radio. He’s an immigrant icon, not the icon of America. The icon of America I guess would be captain America, but it really should be David duke.
So whites never controlled the entertainment industry? if so why complain of blackwashing. They do.

So whites never controlled the entertainment industry?
They did until about 1920 with charlie chaplain. Then it became 50/50 then after ww2 it was 100% totally ogre
if so why complain of blackwashing. They do.
Are people saying Superman was black washed? I mean he is because the whole point is he’s a white (to fit into the white audience at the time who would not put up with superniggaman) looking alien which is what they should keep him as. It is blackwashing because it’s making a popular character black for no reason, it’s not exclusive to white people but done overwhelmingly to white people.

I like how Roman Reigns does the Superman Punch
he is a Samoan

to be fair, the Bruce Timm design of Superman is kind of chinky eyed. As well as the Fleisher version. And Dean Cain is a hapa

Batman is better. :feelsokman: