Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Superhero Comics vs Anime

Superhero Comics vs Anime

• Superhero Comics

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Anime

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters
Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Which you would rather ?

Anime for sure. But I'll usually take a good manga over an anime unless it's a toptier anime of course

Anime has so much more variety. It's really a no-brainer.

capeshit is fucking boring and anime = cute girls everything else is shit

Anime so I dont have to read. Yes I am low IQ. Yes I watched Dubs if it is supported over subs

Its a bit equal to me but I started with anime first when I was in middle school but Mainstream marvel DC stuff sucks ass but outside that comics can offer alot of variety and explore topics that manga wouldn't touch. One thing Japanese do is their scared to stray to far outside their formulas as their people get comfortable with the same thing which is why we have millions of harem animes and kid gains power and fights shonen villian formula.

I loved red Rover Charlie, super good and no hero.

If you asked me that question a year ago when I was following every DC comic coming out, I would have said superheroes eithout hesitation, but since becoming blackpilled and starting to hate humanity, I can't relate anymore to the bluepilled concept of "helping people."

Anime, comics are nice but i am not too into them. I like the DC , Marvel cartoons though. (not the live action movies)

Anime has cute girls.
Capeshit has men wearing underwear over pants.

Superhero stuff is lame as hell.

And these days it's also SJW infested and pozzed to hell and back.

I used to think the 90s batman was cool as a kid, that's about it.

They're shit tbh, only a few good ones like Frank Miller's batman tbh.

I'd recommend you read men's adventure comics from 1970's and 1940's

Also old comics are cool asf.Like Venom,Punisher,carnage,spiderman

Also old comics are cool asf.Like Venom,Punisher,carnage,spiderman
Will do, I liked Sandman and Watchmen(Neil Gaiman).

Anime has a significantly broader variety of themes. Capeshit is pretty uninspired, recycling the same stories over and over. It's also not a fair comparison, since capeshit is just a part of the broader western comics/cartoons, while anime is a whole content style.
Yes I am low IQ.
Don't depreciate yourself, bruv. Also, comics are made for the lowest common denominator anyways- there's barely any reading involved.

japtoons > capeshit

yoir. opinion is incorrect and gay whilst my. opinion is based of off facts and logic.
My opinion is empirically researched and confirmed by multiple independent parties, while your opinion is um... pozzed.

yoir. opinion is incorrect and gay whilst my. opinion is based of off facts and logic.
> muh logical fallacy
Gesticulating soycuck

Everything written by Garth Ennis is pretty blackpilled