Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Superficial attraction is truly the only thing keeping society together

• Thread starter Deleted member 36867
  • Start date
Deleted member 36867

Deleted member 36867

Fuck biology
-
As consequence of the sexual revolution and women showing their true colours, we can learn that men and women are radically different creatures, held together by the almost diminished (in the west) traditional family model. Now, women have complete control over who they pair with, even if it just for a short term (i.e enough to become a single mother.) so why would they want to pair with an unattractive person they will never be emotionally compatible with, when they could get the next best (and only other) option, and do the same however with an attractive man? Imagine if there were no chads, women would still instinctively know that we are all genetic scum, and would all kill themselves.:dafuckfeels:

Nothing groundbreaking, but what are your thoughts?

They wouldn't kill themselves. But, yeah. Who would want to have a child with someone with crappy genetics?
Foids may be rabid demons, but you cannot deny the work of eugenics. It's all in the nature to eliminate the weakest links and we are such.
I'm still kinda salty about not being able to make it, but rules are rules.

Yes. The nuclear family is the foundation of Western society. Without it, everything decays. The globohomo knew this, and did all they could to destroy it.

They wouldn't kill themselves. But, yeah. Who would want to have a child with someone with crappy genetics?
Foids may be rabid demons, but you cannot deny the work of eugenics. It's all in the nature to eliminate the weakest links and we are such.
I'm still kinda salty about not being able to make it, but rules are rules.
One thing I don’t understand, is how an ugly face can be deemed as a weak link. Maybe if you are a bit shorter, or have a mental disability, but what disadvantage would an ugly face give you in a more primal situation?
One thing I don’t understand, is how an ugly face can be deemed as a weak link. Maybe if you are a bit shorter, or have a mental disability, but what disadvantage would an ugly face give you in a more primal situation?
Holy shit I just proved the height pill :worryfeels:

Your first response kinda had me cornered and then you helped me with the second. I love you.

jfl primal. all things primal should be eliminated in any civilized society