Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "supercucks by 2020" Free bus ride for women in India Delhi

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-

YASSS! INDIA YASS!! No wonder curries are such a laughingstock

pooperpower by 2020

Maybe India should be nuked?

what the fuck is this world coming to

amazing male privilege here
On Monday, Delhi Chief Minister said that over 13,000 marshals have been appointed to ensure the safety of women in the buses plying in the national capital.

cuckmaxxed currycels

Thank fuck I'm not a curry otherwise I'd have already roped God fucking damn

This is too obvious for politicians to do in the west but if they did do it in the west you could just identify as a woman and get free rides.

The ugliest race is now also the most cucked race. Things just took a turn for the worst

The ugliest race is now also the most cucked race. Things just took a turn for the worst
I am convinced whoever is in charge of this simulation is just torturing us for laughs at this point.
Whenever something is the worst possible outcome or thing that could be correct about something, it always becomes factual.

What a pathetic race curries are

This is too obvious for politicians to do in the west but if they did do it in the west you could just identify as a woman and get free rides.

In the West it becomes even worse. Only females will have a driver licence while men have nothing. Seriously, this situation is beyond cucked. I do have no words for this. We as men have to do something... It is really time.

In the West it becomes even worse. Only females will have a driver licence while men have nothing. Seriously, this situation is beyond cucked. I do have no words for this. We as men have to do something... It is really time.
I can't see things ever changing. Too many clueless and cucked men who are satisfied with their copes. Think of the amount of support and effort it would take to change things politically (since violent revolution won't happen). No one can organize that with the entire global system against them.

I can't see things ever changing. Too many clueless and cucked men who are satisfied with their copes.

I also see no point where we can change the situation. I do not really know if yo ucan stil lcall this cope, they are more likely delusional. back then, when I used t owork in warehouse logistics I had a co-worker wh owas 50 years+. Just imagine working in such environment only to get 10 Euro per hour, just like me, someone who is half his age. By the way, he also drinks alcohol... Most men cannot cope anymore, not really. This is just nothing but pure agony and despair.

Think of the amount of support and effort it would take to change things politically (since violent revolution won't happen). No one can organize that with the entire global system against them.

Exactly and this is why nothing will ever happen. We live in a pure gynocentristic world. Everything is in favour of females. We are nothing but replaceable working drones at this point.
While the testosterone of men become lower and lower, females become more powerful and are absolutely protected.

Realistically, there is nothing we can do about it. It just happens...

:lul: :lul: :lul: over for carousels

Delhi is a stronghold for a minor hyper-progressive party in India called the AAP, they have total control over the city government and are the only party in India that supports gay marriage. Most of India is less pozzed, but things sure are getting crazier out there.

Damn curryland sucks in all respects now. We will soon be approaching western levels of degeneracy.

In 2020, I am taking a trip to currycellia

Gotta love the Indian government for sponsoring women's bus rides to fuck White Chads while their husbands "happily" rot at work.

Hope someone plants a shit bomb one of those buses, they would be able to both shit all over the streets and kill some roasties, two birds one stone

Damn Curries, I’m disappointed