Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Supercuck marries single mom with 2 kids, then gets cheated on

• Thread starter SubhumanMonster
  • Start date
S

SubhumanMonster

Banned
-

HOLY KEK. This guy married a single mom that had 2 childs from 2 different guys, marries and impregnates her, then gets cheated on. You gotta listen to that naivete of this cuck.

Dickhead deserved it.

Deserved. Cucks will never learn.

Deserved. Cucks will never learn.

Listened for about 10 minutes. He still can't acknowledge that he fucked up. These are all low class white trash though based on listening. Really on par for poor whites ....LOL...just heard the old "my child is the most important...blah blah blah"

From cucklite to ubercuck.

Cuckasaurus Rex.

He admits it later on.

I dunno the tone of his voice is very casual...maybe he is numb to it...but more likely he that psychology term...sublimating??? Anyway still listening...the mother has 4 children with 4 fathers...including the one she is having an affair with.cuz she is pregnant with his child.

White trash gonna white trash.

EDIT: I'm at 33minutes in. I am right and I am basing it on his own words. the bald guy has to draw the correct answer out of him....I was right as usual.

Last edited:
That molyneux guy is basically an incel himself

his wife is black. yeah ...he took the easy way out...JBW.

didnt even know he was married, thought he was a legit mgtow/oldcel type

23198712 8447 46AE 8843 BEFBF308C9CD