Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Supercars of NYC

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
An amature pet project I worked on, enjoy!

NYC, or any crowded city, seems like a weird place to own a supercar. Just a show of wealth, I guess.

NYC, or any crowded city, seems like a weird place to own a supercar. Just a show of wealth, I guess.

Of course no better way to advertise yourself as loaded with money, No doubt it attracts many a gold diggers.

I like the song. Those cars are amazing. The sound of the porsche in the tunnel , cool.

how its like to live there??
Coastal cities in the US are extremely crowded and expensive. Parking is hard to find (which is a good thing, IMO, if you live in a city having a car should be discouraged). These are obviously rich people, though, so they can buy a spot in a garage or live in a place with a garage. The cars you're seeing there, the "rent" for storing them in a place like NYC is several times more than what you likely pay in rent for yourself.

Coastal cities in the US are extremely crowded and expensive. Parking is hard to find (which is a good thing, IMO, if you live in a city having a car should be discouraged). These are obviously rich people, though, so they can buy a spot in a garage or live in a place with a garage. The cars you're seeing there, the "rent" for storing them in a place like NYC is several times more than what you likely pay in rent for yourself.
U must be rich :feelstrash:

I would like any car

is that footage yours or you just pierced it from other videos?

is that footage yours or you just pierced it from other videos?
Not my footage admittedly, I dont live in nyc. This was an amature project I wanted to do for a while. Since I've always pictured the music going well with these type of videos in my mind and just had to do it.
I like the song. Those cars are amazing. The sound of the porsche in the tunnel , cool.
Ikr the music genre used is called eurobeat in case your wondering.