Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Super Simp Derrick Jaxn exposed for repeatedly cheating on his wife

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Meet Derrick Jackson

For my 30th Birthday, All I Want is This... [Emotional video] - YouTube

This love guru simp always told women how bad men are and how they should be on the lookout for men not respecting them or cheating on them.
On top of making youtube videos from his car, he has written many books, here's some examples:

He wrote 3 books about the thought process of a cheating man and just goes on to shit all over them, and tells women how to avoid them.
Nothing wrong with that, I think cheaters deserve the death penalty like in the Mosaic Law anyways.

Another book you'll notice in the selection is "Single Mothers are for Grown Men Only".
This will kind of give you an insight to the levels of cucked thinking this guy was preaching.
He is known as one of the biggest simps on the internet in many circles for a reason.

Come out to find out, Jaxn himself was cheating on his own wife with many many different women.
It reminds me of how many male feminists usually turn out to be women beaters or some kind of Harvey Weinstein replicate.

JFL at this clown world, frauds like this dude are able to get many women to sleep with him, meanwhile many of us are brootally honest people and no woman will even hold our hand because of our subhuman faces, manlet heights, or slenderman level frame.

It's over.

He sounds like a 5 star cunt.

What a bitch, women don't want simps, white knights and male feminists no matter how much they say they do

He is a 5 star cunt.
agree, I have no sympathy for this dude.
He chose to be a piece of shit, both as a SIMP, teaching other males to be simps, and a cheater.
What a bitch, women don't want simps, white knights and male feminists no matter how much they say they do
they do want huslers like him who cheat with many different women (validates that he is attractive to other women)
Simp, whiteknights, and feminists are males women think they can control.

"Single mothers are for grown men only"

:feelskek:

"Single mothers are for grown men only"

:feelskek:
It's kinda true. You need to have a good job and your own place to raise a bastard child and provide for the whore