Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Super Mario 64 is overrated.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
So overhyped.

It’s all nostalgia

Mario Sunshine is way, way better

Ocarina of time is also pretty overrated as well. Not a bad game, but there are way better games in the franchise.

For today, Super Mario 64 seems the most autistic game enjoyed by your average soy cuck Redditor. Same applies for the majority of Nintendo games really (with some exceptions).

Dk 64 where it's at brother

It's janky but it translated Mario's movement options from 2D into 3D relatively faithfully unlike other platformers that couldn't transfer the movesets between dimensions.

It's janky but it translated Mario's movement options from 2D into 3D relatively faithfully unlike other platformers that couldn't transfer the movesets between dimensions.
suifuel for soniccels

suifuel for soniccels
Sucks that I'm one of those soniccels then. Sonic fans would be especially aware of this fact the most from intimate experience.
Mario Odyssey has better rolling physics than Forces or any other officially released Sonic game in the last decade.

I'm a Sega fan overall. Figures I always gravitate towards the losing side for some reason. Maybe since I'm just a natural born failure and like attracts like. But in all seriousness, I much preferred Sega's style and messaging over Nintendo's.

Had a blast playing Mario64 back in 2001, nowadays it's a speedrun e-sport.

I'm glad i was never a nintendobaby when i was growing up, yes i have played Mario on SNES a lot but haven't latched like a dumbass into a single brand, i branched out and been playing on pc. Early 3d platformers are all dogshit, movement and graphics are way worse when compared to previous titles in 2d and they aged like shit.

For today, Super Mario 64 seems the most autistic game enjoyed by your average soy cuck Redditor. Same applies for the majority of Nintendo games really (with some exceptions).
I will always hate shittendo for not wanting to remake or create sequel to F-Zero GX, at least Metroid will get it's sequel but not actual amazing racing game. Fuck mario kart fuck modern mario and fuck zeldas they are all garbage games.

I really like it but it's probably because I played the DS remake a lot when younger so it's nostalgic. If you play it as adult after trying other 3D platform games it can be disappointing I imagine.

Still have to give it credit for being one of the first 3D platform games.

Last edited:
Mario Sunshine is way, way better

Ocarina of time is also pretty overrated as well. Not a bad game, but there are way better games in the franchise.
Lot's of the older "legendary" games are like this. Very good, sure, but people still act like they are the best. Nintentards are the worst at this, even though I generally like the mainstay offerings I rarely find them "teh best evarrrr!111!"