Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over super incel trait: school is the most social interaction you had

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
summers were depressing loneliness. school was the only place where you felt like you had some kind of social life, even if you were just observing most of the time.

you fucking dumb or what
i was always missing 49% of classes just to pass a year :feelskek:
this might be the reason im so mismatched with soyciety, yall perfectly trained cucks

Well school *is* the place I've had the most social interaction in, since all of it stopped once I dropped out. But only because we're comparing the amount to absolute zero. My interactions consisted of a handful of times in early elementary in which I talked to/came to play video games with like one or two nerdy guys and then in all of highschool I was probably spoken to literally a couple of brief times for the whole duration by some nerdy guys.

Summers were hardly depressing though, insofar as everything was depressing in general, they were the least depressing. Why would I be more depressed during the time in which I could just play and watch whatever I wanted and not have to watch all the normies around me ostracizing me and interacting with each other?

you fucking dumb or what
this might be the reason im so mismatched with soyciety, yall perfectly trained cucks
I actually thought that as long as I got good grades everything would work out :feelsUnreal:

Well school *is* the place I've had the most social interaction in, since all of it stopped once I dropped out. But only because we're comparing the amount to absolute zero. My interactions consisted of a handful of times in early elementary in which I talked to/came to play video games with like one or two nerdy guys and then in all of highschool I was probably spoken to literally a couple of brief times for the whole duration by some nerdy guys.

Summers were hardly depressing though, insofar as everything was depressing in general, they were the least depressing. Why would I be more depressed during the time in which I could just play and watch whatever I wanted and not have to watch all the normies around me ostracizing me and interacting with each other?
elementary was the best and it just went downhill. anything after that you are already left in the dust. summers were brutal at least in the earlier grades because the little interaction I got was gone and I got technology and video games late so they were boring and depressing af.

elementary was the best and it just went downhill. anything after that you are already left in the dust. summers were brutal because the little interaction I got was gone and I got technology and video games late so they were boring and depressing af.

Elementary was kind of a mixed bag but probably with way more bad than good in it for me. Almost nobody was having sex or even hanging out with girls back then so it was good not to be judged on that part, and I interacted with some of the nerds during first or second grade, but very quickly it also became the time in which I had to dodge the most bullying and was eventually left utterly ostracized. At middle-school and highschool I became proficient at just spending breaks near the teachers or staff and bailing out of classes without a word.

I'm also a fairly affluent single child, so summers for me meant flying abroad to vacations in fancy hotels and eating at restaurants or seeing stuff, so they were probably the best times overall I've had.

It was my most social and then college came and I never talked to anyone there. I hate social interaction tho, it’s so awkward and clearly since I’m ugly no one wants to be seen chatting with me so

I hated school and loved breaks, its true that only socialization i got there but it sucked, i preferred ldaring at home watching cartoons.

It didn’t??? :what::fuk:
no. I went from >4 weighted GPA to crashing and burning within a few weeks in uni. you need a semblance of social ability to do uni

Can relate barely anything outside of school.

Can relate barely anything outside of school.
I had an inkling that it was bad as early as late middle school, but I didn't fully comprehend how fucked I was until my first attempts at college

I had an inkling that it was bad as early as late middle school, but I didn't fully comprehend how fucked I was until my first attempts at college
It is pretty much over after HS, if you graduate HS an an ince, than, congrats, you're lifelong incel.

no. I went from >4 weighted GPA to crashing and burning within a few weeks in uni. you need a semblance of social ability to do uni
I wouldn't even have the motivation for uni. I mean as a second-class human, what would be the point of expending all this time and work amidst people who hate me? To get a high-paying job in which I spend the entire week contributing either directly or independently for that matter to normies and their system, so I can get money? Money to do what, buy clothes, cars, furniture, houses - to impress whom? Just for one good computer and games and movies that I can pirate and food? It's not worth the effort.

It is pretty much over after HS, if you graduate HS an an ince, than, congrats, you're lifelong incel.
Well it depends, there are a few late-blooming normies out there who are virgins if that's how we strictly define incels. But they probably hae a social circle, dated a girl or two before, didn't notice some interest, and so forth so they get to be betas in college who are handed some scraps, or once they get a job as providers.

But if someone finishes HS and is hated by women, that's a different story.

you fucking dumb or what
Based

I too experienced school as just another burden to make my life even shittier. Being forced to interact with NPC for hours every damn day is pure suifuel.

Just let a man rot in peace in front of his desktop :feelscomfy:

True I was destined to be a loner since god hard-coded me to be high inhib as a joke. The only reason I ever had friends was because when I was 9 a kid one day sat next to me on the bus and started talking to me. He became my best friend and introduced me to the rest of my friend group. Thanks to him I made at least some good memories up until I was 16. Then he got a girlfriend and became an SJW, I started studymaxxing, so my social life has been dead since.

elementary was the best and it just went downhill. anything after that you are already left in the dust. summers were brutal at least in the earlier grades because the little interaction I got was gone and I got technology and video games late so they were boring and depressing af.
Definitely was best in elementary, it's when kids can go up to one another and instantly become friends. After that it becomes increasingly hard to make friends without being attractive or high status.