Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sup inkwells, Chad here. And this is my 50 year old granny gf.

By less attractive she means chadlites

It always amazes me how pathetic human beings really are. quelling the need to brag is so difficult.

I honestly cant wait till all of you die

It always amazes me how pathetic human beings really are. quelling the need to brag is so difficult.

nuke this gay earth

Dead Space's story is about true happiness.

Once again, the wall doesn't exist and WILL NEVER EVER EXIST

HARAM!

Surprise, surprise.
That archaeologist, the granny fucker is your typical low t beta male.
Also a virgin. Probably his personality.

I truly hope that supreme gentleman is a mastermind. He is in debt, I hope he financially milks the old cow.

He is a "suicide surviror".
Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.
Why was he suicidal? The obvious.

At least, he took the JB* pill.

I have a pen pal from India I've corresponded with for 8 years who recently immigrated to Canada who I'll be meeting next month and this girl I think is real.

Lifefuel for @chudur-budur :feelsYall:

God, the comments on that Reddit post are suifuel

He's doing his part to help his liberal hero Bill Gates by only fucking infertile roasties and not adding new humans to the population. What a good little Zio-Goy.

Lifefuel for @chudur-budur :feelsYall:

My girl messaged me first and she constantly tells me how she didnt think I'd respond and stuff, she's 23 years my senior and seems to have low self esteem and no guys looked her way.

Only truecels go the righteous path of the Grannymaxxing.

I conversely have male coworkers who want me to go with them to bars so I can attract women for them.

This coping larping truecel thinks he's a chad, lmfao. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

giphy.gif