Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sup incels, Chad here. If you weren't so transphobic you could also get a pretty girlfriend like me.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Remember when low tier normies say they have sex, this is what they mean :lul::lul::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Choose one:
a) I(29M) hooked up with a transgender woman last night.
b) Im a "straight" guy.

I hate this world more and more with every passing hour.

Last edited:
Ultra larp. At first he said he has girlfriends and is called hot and Chad by foids yet he went on to fuck a tranny. Only mentally ill Chad like that fitness dude who's eating his shit now would do that :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Trannies are fucking disgusting, no man with self-respect should go for them

dude is basically humblebragging he fucked a faggot :feelshaha:

Ultra larp. At first he said he has girlfriends and is called hot and Chad by foids yet he went on to fuck a tranny. Only mentally ill Chad like that fitness dude who's eating his shit now would do that :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
California deserves to be underwater :society:

not gay, just have fun :feelsclown:

Her boobs were big and the whole body was fit just like a normal girl. After the whole sex I hadn’t seen her dick and didn’t feel like it was there.
This sounds like a 12 year old boy trying to write a sex story

But FatLink slaps Me w/ a a warning over 900000000% just for saying i like boobs

Remember when low tier normies say they have sex, this is what they mean :lul::lul::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Lmao this world get showered with praise on Reddit — that user base is degenerate and delusional. The whole site is basically force modded with a strict agenda by woke California oligarchs.
Choose one:
a) I(29M) hooked up with a transgender woman last night.
b) Im a "straight" guy.
Yup, this — of course saying that basic fact on Reddit would you get carpet bombed by gas lighting fuck heads.

But FatLink slaps Me w/ a a warning over 900000000% just for saying i like boobs
He probably figured that you deserved it after he took one look at your Doge avii :feelskek:

I'm actually just another Shiba .
-We look a lot alike .
He probably figured that you deserved it after he took one look at your Doge avii :feelskek:

Last edited:
HTTPS:// pusscels.is/FatLink=commiLink/#post-589

Fucking COMMI

Is California a new Sodom and Gomorrah?

Absolute state of this planet

When they say "lower your standards" they mean do this. :feelswhat:

most incels and non-incels alike are trannyphobic though (even if they won't openly admit it for fear of libel, losing one's job, etc etc).

Nah, he gay :feelsUgh:
I bet he didn’t know that was a dude in disguise. :feelskek:
Trannys these days…

Just eat the pizza frozen, it will be the same as eating a non-frozen pizza.

View attachment 536730
I hate this world more and more with every passing hour.

"She isn't a guy, she's just a girl with a little extra."

What the fuck... what the fuck does that even mean? JFL the state of this world. The first thing that came to mind is what is the closest asteroid to Earth and what is the probability of it hitting us JFL!