Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sup fags?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
SoyUnPerdedor here, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

私の名前は不幸であり、私はあなたの一人一人が嫌いです。 あなたのすべては、愚かなお尻の写真を見て一日のすべての秒を過ごす太った、遅滞、無生活です。 あなたは世界で悪いすべてです。 正直なところ、あなたは猫を手に入れたことがありますか? つまり、自分自身の不安のために人々をからかうのは楽しいと思いますが、皆さんはまったく新しいレベルに達します。 これは、Facebookの写真に目をそらすよりもさらに悪い。

見知らぬ人にならないでください。 あなたのベストショットで私を打ってください。 私はほとんど完璧です。 私はフットボールチームのキャプテンであり、バスケットボールチームのスターターでした。 「裸の日本人にジャックオフ」以外のスポーツはありますか? 私もまっすぐAを取得し、熱いガールフレンドを叩いています(彼女はちょうど私を吹いた;たわごとは現金だった)。 あなたは皆、自分自身を殺すべきです。 聞いてくれてありがとう。

Evening,fucker

Dalai Lama Free Tibet 1989

humiliates me

SoyUnPerdedor here, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
disgusting this better be a larp

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know

references me

Good evening Nigga

copypastes me

Sup fags? Facade here, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

This thread is so cash

Didn’t read

You are somali. Case closed.

Why this thread have 20+ replies when high quality posts get like 6 replies at the most?
Way too many kids on this forum. Please go join a fortnite or Disney forum.

N'aber ibne? Çavuş Incel burada, ve her birinizden nefret ediyorum. Hepiniz şişman, gerizekalı, hayatınızın her anını aptal göt resimlerine bakarak geçiren hayatsızsınız. Sen dünyadaki her şey kötü. Dürüst olmak gerekirse, herhangi biriniz hiç kedi aldı mı? Yani, kendi güvensizliklerinizden dolayı insanlarla dalga geçmenin eğlenceli olduğunu düşünüyorum, ama hepiniz yepyeni bir seviyeye bindiniz. Bu, facebook'taki resimlere mastürbasyon yapmaktan bile daha kötü.

Yabancı olmayın. Sadece bana en iyi vuruşunu yap. Ben çok mükemmelsin. Futbol takımının kaptanıydım ve basketbol takımımın başındayım. “Çıplak Çekilmiş Japon insanlara gitmek” dışında hangi sporları oynuyorsunuz? Ayrıca, doğrudan A'yı alıyorum, ve ateşli bir kız arkadaşım var (O sadece beni havaya uçurdu; Kahretsin SO parasıydı). Hepiniz sadece kendinizi öldürmesi gereken ibnelersiniz. Dinlediğin için teşekkürler.

Sup fags? Facade here, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Where is the sauce for this? I dont get it.

Why this thread have 20+ replies when high quality posts get like 6 replies at the most?
Sup fags? NotQuiteChadLite here, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Sometimes people just want to mess around and have fun.

?

Everything has been discussed, of course there will be less replies for inceldom/blackpill related stuff

?

Everything has been discussed, of course there will be less replies for inceldom/blackpill related stuff
He always makes very interesting threads thats why inceldom discussions is full of new messages

Hey Guys,
You probably remember my name is SoyunPerdedor, and I want to apologize to every single one of you. I'm pretty sure most of you arent fat and are probably cleverer than I said, and if you guys want to look at pictures and stuff, then that's cool, everyone has a different life. The world is here to be shared, and I'm happy to share it with you guys. Most of you have probably got pussy before, anyway... I had a look around and there was a picture of a bitch being plowed by a guy with KNAJJD INCELS.CO" written on his dick. I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people... I do it myself, but not as well as you guys. I actually met my bitch through facebook, so I guess we're all a bit nerdy sometimes.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I deserve it after what I was like. I resigned from the football team and took up chess, and quit basketball when I realised the only people playing were niggers anyway. I also tried jacking off to an anime girl, which actually isn't all that bad. I only got straight A's because my mom fucked the principal, and my hot girlfriend is actually just a blow-up doll (She just popped; Shit was SO shit). You are all just reasonable people who should disregard what I said to you, don't become "an heroes" LOL (am I a newfag or what?). Thanks for listening, no hard feelings, right?
Pic Related: It's me and my blow-up bitch. We're both really, really sorry

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"?
Just play sports and be perfect theory.

Sad shit, man.